ChadBad

Aug 29, 2019
Hey shades, awesome work! I'm again amazed by what you can do in such a short time.
Just a quick question, why did you decide to use ingame nametag "sister" for her? I know its a translation, but the original used "Imouto" instead (in the official translation, at least).
If you are lucky, he will release the translation save, then you can go ahead and replace them all ;)
explorer_RgycnqDj4O.png

Reactions: akia.bra

zeusdia

Oct 14, 2017
If you are lucky, he will release the translation save, then you can go ahead and replace them all ;)
View attachment 1649571
Yeah I don't think that will be so easy, since "sister" is used in more places than just the nametag. And I don't really mind it in the text.
Plus, is there a guide available somewhere to decrypt and encryt back the game data?

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Yeah I don't think that will be so easy, since "sister" is used in more places than just the nametag. And I don't really mind it in the text.
Plus, is there a guide available somewhere to decrypt and encryt back the game data?
once you decrypt you dont need to re-encrypt
but if you search the thread you will see a guide

Sep 6, 2021
Previous translation used and in some places as well.

100% certain. I personally asked the translator long ago, when I needed to translate the album images that ended up in my Improvements Mod. I wanted the "Memories Album" header text look exactly like the headers he made.
Amazing, thank you!!

I wont have time to finish it today but I'll do them tomorrow and go over the other HUD, maybe I can replace some of the text with this font. Again, thanks a bunch!

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
there is a fight that your suppose to lose, even if you win
No if you lose the shadows are summoned and it's game over. Made it through 2 sets of shadows and a black hole shows up. I'm C or above on everything.
I just can't wear the healers down enough to win at all.

zeusdia

Oct 14, 2017
will look into it once I have done the story okay? no promises though
No worries, if it's as easy to change as others mentioned here then I will just adjust it for myself.
I'm mostly worried that it will break the game if I change it (the game might be using the nametag as a variable etc.)

But I know everyone here wants you to focus on the important stuff (such as the whole translation) so keep up the good work! (y)
Based on the screenshots it looks amazing so far.

Gx110

Dec 9, 2020
Cannot locate basic game data game.dat in folder, does anyone know how to fix I tried changing my locale but just got a new message saying cant write to folder?

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
I wonder if the creator will add a patch later adding scenes with the side characters later...
It feels odd that there is a like bar but no ecchi scenes (aside the wet dreams, or did I miss something?)

Gwin

Jul 18, 2018
Oooooook, so how to enable "I want to H" option??? I tried deplet vigor bar and it didn't work, also her trust and lust above 900. Do I miss something? Need some help

Miedziux

Nov 30, 2017
I wonder if the creator will add a patch later adding scenes with the side characters later...
It feels odd that there is a like bar but no ecchi scenes (aside the wet dreams, or did I miss something?)
Someone posted about it earlier. Author said on his blog that maybe in the future but he doesn't have that in plans for now.

Edit: Here:
This version will not be any other relationships, I followed the ci-en forum where the author actively answered questions, under one of the posts there was already a question about the possibility of relations with the guild members. The answer was something like this: "No. Not right now. Maybe in a major update after many patches. But I can't say anything for sure yet."
Sorry for my English

Reactions: famoult and Seinks

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Cannot locate basic game data game.dat in folder, does anyone know how to fix I tried changing my locale but just got a new message saying cant write to folder?
Change the folder name. When it unzips it will be called something like "ûàüIé¦éóé¬é-ü`âtâ@âôâ^âWü[ü" Change it to something else

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes