kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
That troll outed themselves unequivocally (we already knew who they are) lmfao.

Imagine being so entitled to ask for a free mod from a pirated modification of the game. The nerve.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
so then.... how do you do that? (sorry for asking hehe)
Download the clean ver of the game, transfer in main folder of clean game your save folder, run the game, load your save file, press to album and take #2 choice....then save and transfer that safe to your modified game

Meme Me69

Formerly 'Mememe69'
Feb 15, 2019
Use or . Personally I've been liking Magpie more, the interface is better, works fine without needing to mess with settings, and it's free to boot.
What are your magpie settings? I've got it running and its changing it, but doesn't seem to be very impactful?

Also ty for help!

dragonmaster4

Aug 28, 2020
I got a thankful letter from sister around day 104 after having pretty high interest and trust but I can't see a way to read or interact with it, anyone know how?

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
I got a thankful letter from sister around day 104 after having pretty high interest and trust but I can't see a way to read or interact with it, anyone know how?
You don't get an actual letter, but you get a gift with whatever is mentioned with the letter (adventure set gift is basically 5 adventure books if memory serves).

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
What are your magpie settings? I've got it running and its changing it, but doesn't seem to be very impactful?

Also ty for help!
You are leaving the game window in its original size, right?

For the scaling mode, I use Anime4K. I tried setting up a custom Anime4K mode but it resulted in heavier GPU usage with little quality gain, so I just use the default one. You can try your own combination (see this post for more info). Anyway, here's the full settings and what my game looks like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meme Me69

SuperHGeek

Dec 25, 2017
Been enjoying the game. It's a biiiiiit grindy though...
One thing I really don't like though is that it's a HARD game over and bad end for impregnating the little sister, but I guess that's just a stylistic choice on the part of the developer. Which is fair I guess, not every game needs a pregnancy progression and needs to satisfy a pregnancy or breeding kink. They could at least make it not seem like such a horrible ending though (although maybe there's a way to setup a good ending with pregnancy though that I just haven't played and discovered yet, idk).

The artstyle is extremely good! It's a weird mix though of the characters looking loli in normal CG and sprites but in H scenes and peeks they actually aren't loli with mostly full figures, nice tits, nice ass, etc. The sister is suuuuper sexy and she's also suuuuper cute which is excellent since she is the main focus after all.

I'm not gonna get into the gameplay much at all. Like I said, it's pretty fucking grindy, like very grindy. It's still decently fun though and doesn't take horrificly long to get to at least some nudity or H scenes even if short. You have to work for the full experiences though which isn't a point against the game actually, it's setup where you have to earn it so it makes sense.

Back on the artstyle. I think the monochrome is an excellent choice! I think being in full color would probably be a detriment because I don't know if they could fit a perfect color palette to these characters or scenes.
Those closeups in the sex scenes are fucking phenomenal! Like really really damn good! The cumshots, especially internal, are just soooooo fucking well drawn (just a damn shame that you're taking a MASSIVE GAME ENDING RISK if you do a vaginal cumshot raw)! The blowjob swallow is S++!!

I want to and probably will sink more time into this game and see how things play out before looking at a guide to see the "optimal" way to play and spoilers. It seems more fun to organically play the game first before just "cheating" and begging for all the answers.

The other characters are also nice but you see and spend much much less time with them and I'm not sure if you can actually fuck around with them (I haven't read around the thread like I said so I don't know if the dlc let's you fuck other girls or not so we'll see). You do get to see a little titty and some panty shots though.
Great game overall so far, mostly owing to the fantastic art direction and amazing little sister.

Reactions: blaalbwiudj

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
One thing I really don't like though is that it's a HARD game over and bad end for impregnating the little sister, but I guess that's just a stylistic choice on the part of the developer. Which is fair I guess, not every game needs a pregnancy progression and needs to satisfy a pregnancy or breeding kink. They could at least make it not seem like such a horrible ending though (although maybe there's a way to setup a good ending with pregnancy though that I just haven't played and discovered yet, idk).

The artstyle is extremely good! It's a weird mix though of the characters looking loli in normal CG and sprites but in H scenes and peeks they actually aren't loli with mostly full figures, nice tits, nice ass, etc. The sister is suuuuper sexy and she's also suuuuper cute which is excellent since she is the main focus after all.

I'm not gonna get into the gameplay much at all. Like I said, it's pretty fucking grindy, like very grindy. It's still decently fun though and doesn't take horrificly long to get to at least some nudity or H scenes even if short. You have to work for the full experiences though which isn't a point against the game actually, it's setup where you have to earn it so it makes sense.

Back on the artstyle. I think the monochrome is an excellent choice! I think being in full color would probably be a detriment because I don't know if they could fit a perfect color palette to these characters or scenes.
Those closeups in the sex scenes are fucking phenomenal! Like really really damn good! The cumshots, especially internal, are just soooooo fucking well drawn (just a damn shame that you're taking a MASSIVE GAME ENDING RISK if you do a vaginal cumshot raw)! The blowjob swallow is S++!!

I want to and probably will sink more time into this game and see how things play out before looking at a guide to see the "optimal" way to play and spoilers. It seems more fun to organically play the game first before just "cheating" and begging for all the answers.

The other characters are also nice but you see and spend much much less time with them and I'm not sure if you can actually fuck around with them (I haven't read around the thread like I said so I don't know if the dlc let's you fuck other girls or not so we'll see). You do get to see a little titty and some panty shots though.
Great game overall so far, mostly owing to the fantastic art direction and amazing little sister.
Afterpills are your friends. Pop one after a raw session of draining your 9/9s.

Reactions: SuperHGeek

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
There's 2 pregnancy endings. You got the bad one that happens when your stats with her are too low. There's also a good one when her stats are higher.
You can also do safe creampies by finishing the first great adventure on the weekend.

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
Oh wow, I shouldve checked this thread sooner. I didnt know someone will decensor it. I can finally play the game completely. Thanks for the DLC translating and decensoring (Shadesishere and mello.second) .

Any tips for a new player like me?
When you're stuck and need to look up something, check the FAQ link in the main post.

Given that, my best tip with this game is to take your time. Make sure you raise your battle stats regularly to progress the story. Save before you select your action for the day so you can reload if you don't get any random event before going home (you need to have enough stamina as well).

If you want to progress your relationship with your sister, prioritize raising trust more than anything.

Reactions: cIoseopenbrutal

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
When you're stuck and need to look up something, check the FAQ link in the main post.

Given that, my best tip with this game is to take your time. Make sure you raise your battle stats regularly to progress the story. Save before you select your action for the day so you can reload if you don't get any random event before going home (you need to have enough stamina as well).

If you want to progress your relationship with your sister, prioritize raising trust more than anything.
Thanks for the tip. I guess that means the game has no time limit then? If so, that's awesome.

4.70 star(s) 87 Votes