Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
is there a download WITH the ffox things pre installed? i have no idea wtf i need to download out of that gofile archive
Hello,

No, as it is an optional mod it must be installed separately, at the moment there is no download with pre-installed mod files.

When you download FFFOX MOD there is a pdf that shows you step by step how to install, also if you go to the "Installation" section there you will find a video that also shows you how to install the mod in the Kagura/Steam version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you downloaded the game from this thread, the game already comes with the extracted files, in that case you just have to download the most recent version and copy and paste it into the "Data" folder of the game.

SuperHGeek

Dec 25, 2017
You sure you don't want to make this your review and not a random post in a thread?
I haven't completed the game nor have I written a review before. I actually only recently learned about reviews lmao.
I don't know how many people know about or read reviews but maybe I'll write one/some someday but I'd rather wait until I actually finish the game and most of its content before writing an actual review.
I'm fine with just writing a post in the thread.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I haven't completed the game nor have I written a review before. I actually only recently learned about reviews lmao.
I don't know how many people know about or read reviews but maybe I'll write one/some someday but I'd rather wait until I actually finish the game and most of its content before writing an actual review.
I'm fine with just writing a post in the thread.
Put it this way, if I am specifically looking for a review, I'm going to look in the review tab for it. I'm not going to read a review mid-thread. Oppositely, if I just want to look at how many stars people rate a game on average, your vote doesn't count if you're reviewing in the actual thread.

injoker25

Apr 15, 2021
how to quick load? do i really need to quit the game everytime? i remember last time u can click on f12 or something to make it go to the title

also do i need to install uncensored mod? or everything is uncensored on the latest version? im using the color mods btw (so fat i havent seen any cencorship yet)

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
how to quick load? do i really need to quit the game everytime? i remember last time u can click on f12 or something to make it go to the title

also do i need to install uncensored mod? or everything is uncensored on the latest version? im using the color mods btw (so fat i havent seen any cencorship yet)
DLC is censored, check what version of the game the uncensored mod is for because it will undo the DLC if you pick the wrong one

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
oh thanks, is it just me or the older translation is better? isnt it official? feels like mtl
Shades's version is not the Kagura version, if that's what you're asking. No one has ported the Kagura version over the DLC game; it's not like it set a high bar for TL quality anyhow.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Don't have any Hentai game interest more than sister monochrome now..

because a lot of new game are Ai game ...

Era of Hentai game will end....by Ai
To be completely honest, since 2020, large language models have been my go to "eroge". Literal novels written alongside the stuff. Unhinged, interactive creative writing is quite the trip.

In the end though it's another tool that it's up to people to use as they see fit. If people are choosing to be lazy and producing mediocre slop with it, then that's on them. But for others, it presents opportunity to create things that they otherwise couldn't, which has potential to be very cool. Sometimes. Maybe.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020

Well, more like most of the game's like Sister* really rare. Have the story, have the good interaction theme and have really hot illustration's with animation's at the same time...With 10 finger you can count how many game's like this....oh also, to many NTR shit release's

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Well, more like most of the game's like Sister* really rare. Have the story, have the good interaction theme and have really hot illustration's with animation's at the same time...With 10 finger you can count how many game's like this....oh also, to many NTR shit release's
Top 12 of all time on dlsite so yeah, this is setting the bar very high by any standard.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020

Hardly, you think the japanese will be outmatched in their abiility to produce mas produced garbage cheap faps by ai? Please :BootyTime:

4.70 star(s) 87 Votes