psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
Thanks for the tip. I guess that means the game has no time limit then? If so, that's awesome.
Not exactly. At specific points in the game, you're given a time limit to build your battle stats to tackle a fight you need to pass. They're not too hard to complete if you're not neglecting your training. For hard mode, you basically have to prioritize your battle stats more than anything else.

Once you have completed the main story, you will stop having these time limits.

Reactions: cIoseopenbrutal

Meme Me69

Formerly 'Mememe69'
Feb 15, 2019
You are leaving the game window in its original size, right?

For the scaling mode, I use Anime4K. I tried setting up a custom Anime4K mode but it resulted in heavier GPU usage with little quality gain, so I just use the default one. You can try your own combination (see this post for more info). Anyway, here's the full settings and what my game looks like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep so my derp derp self was changing the window size before the resizer kicked in.... *sigh*
Thanks for lending me a couple brain cells. Also it looks amazing with the Anime 4k setting!

BTW if anybody who mods this game sees this y'all are awesome! Thanks for the translation, the drawing, the colors, the time, the updates, and the effort. Let all the haters and trolls cry at their pity party all alone.

Reactions: Imouto_prpr
4.70 star(s) 87 Votes