Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
Don't have any Hentai game interest more than sister monochrome now..

because a lot of new game are Ai game ...

Era of Hentai game will end....by Ai
Although AI games are more abundant, there are still many that are being developed by hand, very good,

For example:

-

-

-

-

-

And of course the Monochrome remake.

Here I base it on my tastes (Simulation games with beautiful art :whistle:) , but I'm sure that there are many more of other genres.

Klarth Lester

Jan 22, 2021
I am losing my freaking mind over here.

Yui and Kasumi have full stars, Kana REFUSES to go up her last star. I already got her emotional scene with Onichan but the training extra scene just increase her strength, what am I missing?!
Also, is it me or Kasumi and Yui are FAR easier to power up and max favor? I get scenes with them CONSTANTLY. Heck, I get more Akatsuki marathons than I do ANY Kana scenes.

Is there a specific stat I need to have? A skill? A mood? I am at day 90, sister is still a virgin and NOTHING. I can't get that last star.... have been loading the same save 50 times now seeing if I get a scene that will increase her favor. Please don't tell me its just wrong because otherwise I will drink my own cum if that's what is happening here, I refuse to believe it.

Edit: Also I hear there is a clinic that heals golden shot in town? Never seen it. Also also, have the titles that are bugged been fixed yet with the new release that anyone knows of?

Last edited:

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, does anyone know how to get the last ? in Kasumi's gallery? i already completed the game to the hot springs debt repayment and to the complete EXPLOSION!!! of the new gate... afterwards, most of the galley just opned up, except for this one... any help is appreciated and thanks in advance!

1722690959028.png

Sorakami_

Jan 14, 2022
Excuse me I happened to play and there was a scene where I had to play the character Nerumi (not sure if I remembered the name correctly sorry) but the game file didn't have Battle icon 10 and 12 files

When I try to download the new DLC game, there isn't this file

I don't know if there is a way to download the missing files or not?

My English isn't very good I sorry

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Excuse me I happened to play and there was a scene where I had to play the character Nerumi (not sure if I remembered the name correctly sorry) but the game file didn't have Battle icon 10 and 12 files

When I try to download the new DLC game, there isn't this file

I don't know if there is a way to download the missing files or not?

My English isn't very good I sorry
This is a mod issue. I ended up messsing up the path to look in 'English/Pictures' instead of 'English/DLC_data'. You can move the two images from the dlc_data folder over to the picture folder to fix this.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Yui and Kasumi have full stars, Kana REFUSES to go up her last star. I already got her emotional scene with Onichan but the training extra scene just increase her strength, what am I missing?!
Also, is it me or Kasumi and Yui are FAR easier to power up and max favor? I get scenes with them CONSTANTLY. Heck, I get more Akatsuki marathons than I do ANY Kana scenes.
Pretty sure it's just RNG. When it procs an event, the game just rolls a random number between 1-58 (with the DLC) and you get the event it rolls. If you've completed some of the bonding event chains those will jump to a generic Power increasing event instead but otherwise it's largely just a 1/58 chance for whatever. In Kana's case you probably need to get her training events as well as the sword shop chain?

My last playthrough ended up like this, so yeah I'm pretty sure it's just RNG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Missing skills because I only got the first part of the Kasumi war games event chain. Also never seen the clinic, nor completed the garden event chain. RNG do be random.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Pretty sure it's just RNG. When it procs an event, the game just rolls a random number between 1-58 (with the DLC) and you get the event it rolls. If you've completed some of the bonding event chains those will jump to a generic Power increasing event instead but otherwise it's largely just a 1/58 chance for whatever. In Kana's case you probably need to get her training events as well as the sword shop chain?

My last playthrough ended up like this, so yeah I'm pretty sure it's just RNG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Missing skills because I only got the first part of the Kasumi war games event chain. Also never seen the clinic, nor completed the garden event chain. RNG do be random.
lol this is why RNG in games can be a good thing but too much RNG is definitely a bad thing.
A better way to do it is to make it RNG but give a higher chance of certain scenes happening depending on choices. For example:
Choose attack training -> higher chance of Kana random event
Choose AP training -> higher chance of Yui random event
Choose studying -> higher chance of Kasumi random event
Help out guild shop -> higher chance of Yukari random event
Community work -> higher chance of Imouto random event
kill quest -> higher chance of non-guild mate/Imouto random event

Though I say this, as a gacha player I need to remind you that "rate ups" are a lie. Looking at you ZZZ not giving me my shark maid.

• Hey there
Reactions: betaseeker

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
just wanted to ask, does anyone know how to get the last ? in Kasumi's gallery? i already completed the game to the hot springs debt repayment and to the complete EXPLOSION!!! of the new gate... afterwards, most of the galley just opned up, except for this one... any help is appreciated and thanks in advance!

View attachment 3894781
Your missing scene is lust dream anal with Kasumi. Wouldn't be surprised if you can't get it before starting hot spring scenes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ex-s Gundam
4.70 star(s) 87 Votes