raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
You can get them all, you're probably missing a bunch of the wet dreams.
I only got one of those, it was the girl who heals... are CGs random or do you have to do something specific? since I can't get the sister to wake you up doing a fellatio either and I know that exists because I saw it in an image

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I only got one of those, it was the girl who heals... are CGs random or do you have to do something specific? since I can't get the sister to wake you up doing a fellatio either and I know that exists because I saw it in an image
The wet dreams just require you to go to sleep with 120% Lust; as long as your Imouto isn't intent on having her way with you, you'll get one of the dreams at random (there are 13 total). Morning blowjob is an FFFox Mod thing.

Klarth Lester

Jan 22, 2021
Pretty sure it's just RNG. When it procs an event, the game just rolls a random number between 1-58 (with the DLC) and you get the event it rolls. If you've completed some of the bonding event chains those will jump to a generic Power increasing event instead but otherwise it's largely just a 1/58 chance for whatever. In Kana's case you probably need to get her training events as well as the sword shop chain?

My last playthrough ended up like this, so yeah I'm pretty sure it's just RNG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Missing skills because I only got the first part of the Kasumi war games event chain. Also never seen the clinic, nor completed the garden event chain. RNG do be random.
are you freaking kidding me? The sword event actually means something? I've gotten that event but she never buys anything in the end... I guess I'll have to give it another go in a different playthrough.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
are you freaking kidding me? The sword event actually means something? I've gotten that event but she never buys anything in the end... I guess I'll have to give it another go in a different playthrough.
I think you have to buy it for her which requires something like having at least 9k on you. I can't remember the actual details, I missed that event too when I had like 6k on me.

4.70 star(s) 87 Votes