seifukulover

Jan 18, 2024
Im on daY 42 and still no sex, wtf?
What are her trust and interest values? The idea is to raise her trust with everyday interactions and raise interest by molesting her at night (your lust must be >=50 for the night scene to trigger). Some nights you'll go too far and she'll get mad, but one night when trust/interest are high enough she'll let you keep going...

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
What are her trust and interest values? The idea is to raise her trust with everyday interactions and raise interest by molesting her at night (your lust must be >=50 for the night scene to trigger). Some nights you'll go too far and she'll get mad, but one night when trust/interest are high enough she'll let you keep going...
You don't need to molest her to raise interest. You can easily do it via bathing and having her flash you at 200> trust. Molesting her helps raise sensitivity/decreases her Bad meter rate though.

Apr 30, 2021
Trust is at 300 and interest at 100

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Trust is at 300 and interest at 100
Then you aren't doing it right. At interest 100 she won't stop you when she wakes up unless her lust value was too low when you started. At that point get her orgasm bar high and she might not be happy but she won't stop you from fucking her.
Either way you can't have been at this for that long if those stats are that low.

Apr 30, 2021
Then you aren't doing it right. At interest 100 she won't stop you when she wakes up unless her lust value was too low when you started. At that point get her orgasm bar high and she might not be happy but she won't stop you from fucking her.
Either way you can't have been at this for that long if those stats are that low.
I wasn't doing the night thing for a while true

TheMadUncleJack

Jul 19, 2021
Screenshot 2024-08-10 002145.png

I don't know where did i do wrong. Apparently there's few errors here and there. Mostly missing pics that happens to be inside Data/English/DLC_Data folder, while the game point them inside Data/English/Picture folder. Namely Narumi's battle icons and the status_future. I just copy them to the picture folder but this.... i don't know how to fix.

Edit: I moved the original japanese DLC MapData.wolf into Data folder for temporary fix. This happens after you beat the post game, there's nothing left after this. The error comes from the memories button, basically this works like the memory album, the only difference there's a button to go back into the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr@k

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
View attachment 3914393

I don't know where did i do wrong. Apparently there's few errors here and there. Mostly missing pics that happens to be inside Data/English/DLC_Data folder, while the game point them inside Data/English/Picture folder. Namely Narumi's battle icons and the status_future. I just copy them to the picture folder but this.... i don't know how to fix.

Edit: I moved the original japanese DLC MapData.wolf into Data folder for temporary fix. This happens after you beat the post game, there's nothing left after this. The error comes from the memories button, basically this works like the memory album, the only difference there's a button to go back into the game.

These are FFFox Mod errors, I think Nick may have posted a fix somewhere in this thread, more details may be available in his thread as well.

Reactions: TheMadUncleJack

TheMadUncleJack

Jul 19, 2021
These are FFFox Mod errors, I think Nick may have posted a fix somewhere in this thread, more details may be available in his thread as well.
Ah i see, must've missed that one. I mean the twintail, man. Imma go to FFox now, lookin' for fix.

Last edited:

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
The performance of games through winlator is rly a coinflip. Some games run without any issues at fullspeed. Some seemingly simpler games barely run.

I suspect it has todo with read/write operations since those arent as flexible on android. Maybe games that load everything into memory work better?

Winlator is still very much in development and is based on Wine. Maybe someone could investigate it even deeper to understand what is the issue, but i dont have enough interest nor knowledge to do it.

At most i found a branch where someone added touchscreen to mouse position support (mouse clicks where you touch screen directly) and figured out a way to build a custom apk with it. But to actually do anything i would have to be familiar with java/android dev and know more about how Wine works.
I have mentioned the "custom build of winlator" few times now, and i now have created proper fork of it on github.
I do not have releases with .apk to install there, you would have to build it yourself. But it should be fairly straightforward now that it supports Android Studio directly. You just need to pull changes using "git" and then open that project in Android Studio (ofc you need to install it and stuff like Java + Gradle in the first place) and then click Build -> Generate Apk.

The fork i have basically contains changes from multiple other forks and most importantly has "mouse direct touch" control setting, which allows you to click on screen directly instead of having to "control the mouse". There is also preset for Monochrome Fantasy game i use called "imouto" included.

There is also "beta" branch with wine9.2 and some other changes from fork which imo works much better with a lot of games i tried. Perhaps i will create a releases of main and beta branches to make it more accessible someday on weekend.

So yeah, heres the source of fork:
The readme has more info and short summary of what this fork is about.

Klarth Lester

Jan 22, 2021
Ok fellas few questions.

I just finished the big adventure with sis and said I cannot get her pregnant anymore, does this still apply if I have the golden shot?
Speaking of which, it was mentioned that in town there is a clinic to remove it, I have not found such place but instead I can spend 20 skill points to remove it, is that the only way?

If the Big Adventure makes it so its impossible to get sis pregnant regardless then I won't bother, does anyone know?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Can anyone explain the plot?

Reactions: leastdevotee
4.70 star(s) 87 Votes