Aeterna09

Dec 11, 2022
Hey does anyone have save file after quest "think of a countermeasure" the countermeasure (sister's cooking) is done? mine's bugged no matter how many times I restarted the day first day the quest come up and purchased the skill, but the dialogue of the brother getting the idea wouldn't show up, Thanks in advance!

Roma_B

Jan 27, 2024
Speaking of which, it was mentioned that in town there is a clinic to remove it, I have not found such place but instead I can spend 20 skill points to remove it, is that the only way?
"Go out/head out" in weekend and then choose go to clinic, not in town. Or wait Traveling Doctor ivent.

hihihi345

Aug 11, 2024
For what it's worth I'm pretty sure you can't. You're supposed to go sterile, the franchise requires it.
Wait, are you missing most of the game if you end up going sterile? Are you saying I'm supposed to restart from the beginning? I might try to do a virgin run and see if the unicorn does anything. But I mean I still have to make the comic and restore the spa resort

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Wait, are you missing most of the game if you end up going sterile? Are you saying I'm supposed to restart from the beginning? I might try to do a virgin run and see if the unicorn does anything. But I mean I still have to make the comic and restore the spa resort
Not much to be honest.
If sister's a virgin then the unicorn just goes turbo coomer and acts super horny wanting to fuck her before you have to fight it. Kinda acts like a typical gacha fan if you're in any of those circles.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
You have it backwards about the sterility. Completing the Great Adventure is a necessary part of the plot, the side effect of that being that Onii-chan goes sterile. The post-game story events (including the DLC) will not progress until it has been completed.

H3ntaiS3mpai

Jun 5, 2023
I think im retarded but i cant get the Midnight thing at weekends started. Do i have to play to a certain event for that to be possible or do i have to give her that sleeping tea and if so how to get to the city?

leastdevotee

Mar 23, 2024
I think im retarded but i cant get the Midnight thing at weekends started. Do i have to play to a certain event for that to be possible or do i have to give her that sleeping tea and if so how to get to the city?
To molest your sister at night (any night period) you have to have 50+ lust. So if say you jacked off in the bath and didn't make the right choices afterwards you'd be SoL. As for going to town it's a part of the weekend activity menu under 'head out' -> 'Go/Head to town'.
Shade, might want to add the nightplay bit of info to the FAQ given how often it seems to be asked.

4.70 star(s) 87 Votes