HueBlues

Sep 26, 2019
Just finished the whole game and its DLC in around 170 days.

Man... For a sis-con game, its tug my heart a bit, and honestly gotten too attached to the characters. The DLC itself actually convinced me to pick up Sister Travel as my next game to play. But I'm definitely going to miss Yui, Kasumi and Yukari when I do. Haha

Feiyn

Mar 22, 2022

Man... For a sis-con game, its tug my heart a bit, and honestly gotten too attached to the characters. The DLC itself actually convinced me to pick up Sister Travel as my next game to play. But I'm definitely going to miss Yui, Kasumi and Yukari when I do. Haha
Same

Reactions: HueBlues

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ggrip

Oct 22, 2022
Oof, just 100% the whole thing myself, 259 days, all powers and scenes included.
Came for the imouto (hehehe ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• ) ), stayed for the plot.

I wonder what changes will the official version have.

Last edited:
Reactions: leastdevotee

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Yup, imagine what this thread would look like without the FAQ, it's bad enough with one.
I always thought people were (for the most part) able to work out basic things, or failing that, try to puzzle them out.
Sadly, considering how many people seem to be unable to work out how the search function of this site works, I have to re-estimate the average intelligence level of people visiting the site frequently.

I miss the days of gaming when we didn't have have forums, guides etc, just a person, the game and their brain, where sometimes we would try to work out how to advance, sometimes for days, or if we became truly desperate, we bought a gaming magazine that if we were lucky, might have a guide included.

View attachment 3932219

people need to experiment and learn, something that sadly is becoming more and more rare as people have answers at their fingertips.
ok grandpa

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Ah its the famous guy who made the weeby alt translation. Haven't played it, maybe I will try a NG+ round with it.

Side note, I always thought that prpr meant proofreader, never occurred to me it meant peropero. Shows my lack of culture...
Proofreading is what I should be doing rather than gaming my ass off... About halfway through giving the raw script another go over but have very much been prioritizing other things.

Klarth Lester

Jan 22, 2021
Hey guys,

Seems like the peeing toilet scene is still censored when you select to fuck her.

Edit: Nevermind, I am literally retarded, Daseson had the uncensor already.

Question though, I got the end credits and I am ready to go to the hot spring. I have golden shot debuff but I already did the big adventure so I cannot get Imouto pregnant, that said... she won't stop saying that I will get her pregnant if I keep coming inside. I thought this was impossible, or is it just the dialog that's stuck? Can it be possible to get her pregnant with golden shot even after doing the first big adventure?

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Hey guys,

Seems like the peeing toilet scene is still censored when you select to fuck her.

Edit: Nevermind, I am literally retarded, Daseson had the uncensor already.

Question though, I got the end credits and I am ready to go to the hot spring. I have golden shot debuff but I already did the big adventure so I cannot get Imouto pregnant, that said... she won't stop saying that I will get her pregnant if I keep coming inside. I thought this was impossible, or is it just the dialog that's stuck? Can it be possible to get her pregnant with golden shot even after doing the first big adventure?
Just spend the 20 skill points or so and take off the golden shot. Or make another save and find out by cumming inside her a bunch.

Would be nice to get definitive proof if the sterilization is stronger than the perk, if for nothing else but to make more doomsaying predictions about how bad the cum inside her ending actually is.

You could post the save here and I'd figure it out.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Would be nice to get definitive proof if the sterilization is stronger than the perk, if for nothing else but to make more doomsaying predictions about how bad the cum inside her ending actually is.
The sterilization overrides any pregnancy in the vanilla game. If the Great Adventure has been completed, the game sets the variables related to pregnancy to 0 every day at dinner time. The check for conception occurs later in the same script, so no matter what it may have been before running that script, it will be 0 by the time it checks it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Cool, so keep golden shot if you want full gamer achievements. Delete it if you want her to say cum inside me onii chan.

And in the sequels you're a mass fucking maniac, but you ain't no Genghis Khan.

xTyurru

Jul 21, 2024
So glad I found this page, thank you for all the work you've done! I was waiting for the DLC and had been playing with the color mod, found this page though the links on that OP and was over the moon!

Reactions: torresm
4.70 star(s) 87 Votes