LoDosu

Oct 4, 2020
Anyone could share whats Kana last scene in the memories album? Can't figure out how to unlock it. Have unlocked everything else and finished the game and DLC.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
The controls are a bit rough, especially after you're already used to having mouse support in Monochrome/Fantasy, but it's a fun little RPG.
Compared to the semi mouse controls in monochrome I think Travel's in a better spot. In monochrome you can't purely stay on one or the other.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
How does this game and the prequel relate to each other?
This one is more of a spiritual successor to the other one than it is a proper sequel, unless one particular ending in the first game is the canon ending: namely the explosion ending, triggered by showing Imouto your cock while she's already in a furious mood; the explosion kills Oniichan (along with the rest of humanity) and he gets isekaied into the fantasy world of this game

Reactions: Jameyboi

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Hi I have black intro and i dont see any dialogs, can someone explain how to fix that?
This could be a locale issue, some people experiencing stuff like this have resolved it by running the game in Japanese locale with Locale Emulator or something similar. Most people do not need to do this.
Is there any way to change from hard to normal mode, save editor, cheat engine, the like?
I'd imagine either Cheat Engine or WolfSave would be able to change the associated variable but you'd have to figure out where it is in either. Maybe that's something I should add to my version, seems simple enough given direct access to the game code.

TieFoon

May 30, 2020
I am writing simply to check a thing. So i reached a point in the game where the policy says "Adventuring days" and i am in a room and the only thing i can click on is a album icon which gives me the options "Reminisce" and "Return to that day" and i am just wondering, it this the very end of the game/story? or is there more?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
This one is more of a spiritual successor to the other one than it is a proper sequel, unless one particular ending in the first game is the canon ending: namely the explosion ending, triggered by showing Imouto your cock while she's already in a furious mood; the explosion kills Oniichan (along with the rest of humanity) and he gets isekaied into the fantasy world of this game
I believe that ending also has something to do with being a bear head onii chan. There's something about bears in the imoutoverse

4.70 star(s) 87 Votes