Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Dont you love some cheat tables for Mecha break?
I am honestly more bothered by the fact this is all supposedly stored on OneDrive.
I'm trying to decide if I'm impressed by their... ingenuity... at hiding their offbrand games, or just sheer horrified by the fact.
A bit of both I guess...
hat-tip-clint-eastwood-western-xd2herkdtt5bxyxf.gif

Gensaiga

Feb 6, 2023
I have the Steam version, and the DLC page says its still not yet out. However I also see in the Data folder that there is a DLC_data.wolf file in there. Does this mean the Steam version does contain the DLC despite what the store page says?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I have the Steam version, and the DLC page says its still not yet out. However I also see in the Data folder that there is a DLC_data.wolf file in there. Does this mean the Steam version does contain the DLC despite what the store page says?
It's an empty placefolder file.
before the DLC was available version 1.4.3 had the DLC file, when unpacked it was just a empty folder.

Klarth Lester

Jan 22, 2021
Cool, so keep golden shot if you want full gamer achievements. Delete it if you want her to say cum inside me onii chan.

And in the sequels you're a mass fucking maniac, but you ain't no Genghis Khan.
Bro if there is a sequel that let's you fuck and impregnate the other girls my prostate is going to work overtime. Yukari... one day you'll be MINE! (you too Kasumi)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
the new star rail event is giving the same vibes as this game
I've been fucking the dog on that game lately with the new D4 season so I haven't played it yet, but knowing hoyo I genuinely would not be surprised if this game was the inspiration for it. Da Wei is a genuine man of culture

4.70 star(s) 87 Votes