medjose

Jun 2, 2024
Can anyone share a 100% save? I've just finished the DLC and I'm missing a fair bit of scenes for various characters, and I unfortunately can't dedicate more time to this game.

Thanks!
Thats what i've been doing right now doing 100% progress on my 1st playthrough i hope i get it done i used cheat engine just for the sister stuff like trust and interest once im done with it i'll share the save file here. time is my opponent on this one lol

Roma_B

Jan 27, 2024
- Be me

- Just make a few saves

- Just Save the game over an existing save

- Be on day 60 near the end

- Get her pregnant by mistake

- Win the Pregnant Sister Ending by throwing the hours-old save in the trash...

(I'm playing for the second time just to see the DLC, but I don't have the patience. Can someone share me a save that starts in the DLC please?)
Save from Imouto_prpr's version

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
> Spending day and night translating : £5-10 per day in tea, cigerettes and snacks.

Uuuh... just out of boredom I started to read the FAQ to see why so many people have trouble with your instructions and found that thing above.
Now, Master Shade, let me ask, you really spend 10£ a day in that shit?
Tha't all the money I spend in 5days (sometimes a week) in food, lmao.
Smoking is expensive, don't smoke 'kay?
I also drink 2 litres of tea a day minimum (medical reason, have to have so much fluid a day)
I can guess you are under the age of 30, as you didn't mention the joke.
It's

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
- Be me

- Just make a few saves

- Just Save the game over an existing save

- Be on day 60 near the end

- Get her pregnant by mistake

- Win the Pregnant Sister Ending by throwing the hours-old save in the trash...

(I'm playing for the second time just to see the DLC, but I don't have the patience. Can someone share me a save that starts in the DLC please?)
Next time just load the auto save in slot 1, pretty sure the game even tells you to do that when you get that ending. The game stops auto saving after you impregnate imouto so you can always fall back onto the auto save and not lose any progress.

F - 22

Aug 20, 2021
Following up on the previous Cheat Engine post, I found the pointer for the titles.

Here's MangaMaster/Tosk/truemechasonic/TheDarkBladeII's Cheat Engine Cheat Table updated with 2.00 (DLC 1.00) or 2.01 (DLC 1.00) reference addresses.
Instructions didn't change since TheDarkBladeII's post, except the game executable is now named "GamePro.exe".

This does not work with Kagura's version, which currently does not have the DLC anyway.
This works with the base game+DLC (2.00/2.01) as well as the unofficial translations of the game+DLC (either from Shadeishere's OP or Imouto_prpr's thread).

Please use this power responsibly and do not detonate your imouto.

EDIT: Added 2.01 support information
EDIT: Added translation support information
First time i played it worked and the next day i played the cheat it didn't work

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Next time just load the auto save in slot 1, pretty sure the game even tells you to do that when you get that ending. The game stops auto saving after you impregnate imouto so you can always fall back onto the auto save and not lose any progress.
It's also a better habit to go to the next save slot every time you manually do it, and then just go back to the first page when you run out (not autosave slot obv)

Reactions: leastdevotee

KyeBakka

Mar 22, 2020
Hi! Im currently trying to beat the shadow subjgation, my main concern right now isn't the fight but the actual rng travel period... I'm at 120 AP which I assume is max. Is it really just up to luck? I've been retrying all this time

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Hi! Im currently trying to beat the shadow subjgation, my main concern right now isn't the fight but the actual rng travel period... I'm at 120 AP which I assume is max. Is it really just up to luck? I've been retrying all this time
You can (and probably need to) do it over multiple days. If you've let it go to the very last day... Well, that's unfortunate.

wander041414141

Oct 11, 2022
I've tried it but after a few days I still get the same ending

BallSweat

Oct 17, 2021
Can we have an update of if and when the android port of the game + DLC is coming out? There definitely is a big number of people who wish to play this on android but winlator is a pain in the ass to run and use, if it even functions for a lot of people. I really do hope that if it really is being worked upon, it'd also include the FFFox mod but that's honestly just the cherry on top. I'd be happy with an up to date port with the DLC and Decensor.

kosuna

Oct 25, 2019
Smoking is expensive, don't smoke 'kay?
I also drink 2 litres of tea a day minimum (medical reason, have to have so much fluid a day)
I can guess you are under the age of 30, as you didn't mention the joke.
It's
No... actually I'm 30 this year.... *sigh*
I try not to think too much about it... getting old sucks.
kx05k5ka7xn51.jpg

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
View attachment 3970987
Don't need to tell me, my knees let me know everyday. thank god it isn't my back.
Seriously though, it's like once you hit mid 30s, the body just goes "welp, time to make things hurt", I always thought people were exaggerating about it.... nope... it actually does get to you.

on plus side, Rachel and I are pretty much retired these days (more tired then re) and just indulging in our hobbies, so lots of gaming and chilling, and although she likes her work, but she likes the fact it's optional.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
View attachment 3970987
Having recently returned to using a trackball, the past is now :KEK:
Don't need to tell me, my knees let me know everyday. thank god it isn't my back.
Funny, my knees are fine, but my back has it in for me. Getting a decent office chair was well worth the investment. Sitting less would probably be good, too, but some things are non-negotiable.

TootinCommon

Formerly 'garbageboytrashman'
Jun 28, 2020
Anyone know of any other games like this, where you have to slowly build up your relationship before you can have sex? Most simulator/cohabitation games either let you get right to it, or the game basically plays itself until you reach that point. I really like how this game lets you slowly push her boundaries, both during the day (with stuff like lewd dialogue/requests) and at night (getting her accustomed to certain things like anal)

4.70 star(s) 88 Votes