shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Good lord... how do you fenaggle getting them both to 100 lust by supper time?

I mean, brother is super easy but sissy always resets her lust every morning, either automatically or by becoming a semen demon at night with her brother.

Any tips?
Why are you trying to get both to 100 lust by supper time? Sis might need a higher lust value for her table sex scene but you just need to be in the general fuck anything lust levels.

Reactions: leastdevotee

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
huh so was it a bug before , i remember after beating 200 step , the unicorn didn't cure the impotent mc. i thought it was because sister wasn't a virgin.
There is no good pregnancy ending. You must have used a mod that allows pregnancy after grand adventure.

At best you get one picture where she doesn't hate you but the game ends before it reaches the next game in the series

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
There is no good pregnancy ending. You must have used a mod that allows pregnancy after grand adventure.

At best you get one picture where she doesn't hate you but the game ends before it reaches the next game in the series
In the Album, you now get 3 pictures of a happy if bloated Imouto. I don't think you need to actually hit the pregnancy end for these either, the entry just unlocks on game completion.

LamiTegner

May 18, 2023
Hello, I have a problem/glitch where my game thinks I'm spamming the enter key, which causes the game to be basically unplayable. Has anyone ever had this issue ? I'm using the fan translation version of the game with FFFow mod. I also tried to redownload the game from the rar file, and the problem persists even after redownloading... Any help is appreciated.

LamiTegner

May 18, 2023
Hello, I have a problem/glitch where my game thinks I'm spamming the enter key, which causes the game to be basically unplayable. Has anyone ever had this issue ? I'm using the fan translation version of the game with FFFow mod. I also tried to redownload the game from the rar file, and the problem persists even after redownloading... Any help is appreciated.
Here's some more info:
Restarting my PC didn't help. But, I did put the game on another computer of mine and the issue disappeared.
I would however, still like to find a way to resolve the issue on my original computer...

LamiTegner

May 18, 2023
Here's some more info:
Restarting my PC didn't help. But, I did put the game on another computer of mine and the issue disappeared.
I would however, still like to find a way to resolve the issue on my original computer...
I have used a key logger on the original PC and there are no signs defects from the keyboard or mouse, so the problem is probably software based. Maybe it's linked to the game itself?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
No, I even just tried opening the game with no peripherals connected (not even keyboard or mouse). And the spam pressing enter (I assume) is still happening...
I don't know if/why it might matter but have you tried running it in Japanese locale with locale emulator? Some people have reported other bugs that end up getting resolved by doing that, though I've not seen this specific issue mentioned related to it.

LamiTegner

May 18, 2023
Do you have a controller plugged in?
Also, I have a new clue. I think the problem is related to all Wolf RPG games!!!!!!!
This kind of issue hasn't occured in any other game I played, so I downloaded a random Wolf RPG game ("Legend of the Master Baiter" on F95), and the exact same issue happens!
I have no idea how Wolf RPG works so I'm just bouncing off random thoughts :
Anyone have an idea what I could do to resolve this? Is there something installed on my PC when I boot up a Wolf RPG game? Can I "reset" my Wolf RPG configuration??

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 88 Votes