TootinCommon

Formerly 'garbageboytrashman'
Jun 28, 2020
If your stats are high enough she'll happily give you her first time during night crawling. Molest her enough to wake her up (you might even get the wake up button on the left I don't recall if that requires virginity taking) and then read the dialogue as you do things.
I know she's okay with having sex if her stats are high enough, I was just hoping there was a way to initiate that doesn't involve molesting her, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is there a way to deflower her without doing anything without her consent? The only way I know of in the base game requires you to molest her in her sleep. I know the FFFox mod adds a chance for her to masturbate at night with high lust, and if you interrupt her she can initiate sex under the right conditions.
Get her trust and interest up high enough and you can wake her up at night without molesting her and fuck her with her consent. Once her trust is 100 you can start bathing with her when she's in love mood, that'll get her interest up quickly. You can also do tickles and 2 kisses every night once her stats are up a bit which gets lots of all of her stats.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Get her trust and interest up high enough and you can wake her up at night without molesting her and fuck her with her consent. Once her trust is 100 you can start bathing with her when she's in love mood, that'll get her interest up quickly. You can also do tickles and 2 kisses every night once her stats are up a bit which gets lots of all of her stats.
You can also read lots of naughty books with her if you really want, which I did for my playthrough where I didn't want to let her know I was doing anything explicitly sexual with her (no touching at all as far as she was aware). But ultimately, I don't think there's a way to have her put it in without you having done so first, whether she knows it or not. The first time can be consensual, but she won't initiate.

...Which is maybe a bit of a shame, that sort of thing can be very cute.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
You can also read lots of naughty books with her if you really want, which I did for my playthrough where I didn't want to let her know I was doing anything explicitly sexual with her (no touching at all as far as she was aware). But ultimately, I don't think there's a way to have her put it in without you having done so first, whether she knows it or not. The first time can be consensual, but she won't initiate.

...Which is maybe a bit of a shame, that sort of thing can be very cute.
yeah, i got her to the point where she won't watch me masturbate anymore, cuz she wants to fuck instead, but she won't take the last step herself... i'll keep trying but i don't think it's a thing

Sin Goodfellow

Jul 15, 2022
Holy facking shit ANOTHER update? This will be the 4, maybe 5th time I replay this game now (not that I'm complaining, tbh, the game is peak). However, does anyone know if there will be more updates in the future or if this is the final version? I want to wait and play it all if there is (I heard the developers are working on another title.) Also, is the Firefox mod up to date with this 2.0 version?

Reactions: leastdevotee

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Apparently, the Kagura/Steam version got a free DLC, which is just a cosplay set. Anyone knows anything?
Looking it up... Okay Kagura, sure...
EDIT: And they managed to drop it as this thread hit page 666...

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
you can generally force spam any number of kisses without her reacting poorly, at least if she's in love/good state. I don't know if there's an interest or trust threshold. she'll make a face and then hearts-image +20 horny stat.
Yeah, kisses have a LOVE mood exclusive version like the shoulder rubs, though the kiss starts at the second skinship action of the night (doesn't have to also be the first), and just like the shoulder rubs you can farm it until you run out of AP/time. The special kiss also gives a couple skill points and raises Onii-chan's mood, so it's a great way to keep him happy, too.

Reactions: leastdevotee

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Holy facking shit ANOTHER update? This will be the 4, maybe 5th time I replay this game now (not that I'm complaining, tbh, the game is peak). However, does anyone know if there will be more updates in the future or if this is the final version? I want to wait and play it all if there is (I heard the developers are working on another title.) Also, is the Firefox mod up to date with this 2.0 version?
Yes. The FFFox Mod has also had many, many updates since then, so enjoy.

Reactions: Sin Goodfellow

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
Are there any way to install this mod on mobile version?
Right now the only way is to play using Winlator (windows emulator for android).

(Try searching this thread and FFFox mod thread, there should be people posting their settings to run game.)

How well it runs depends on your phone hardware. For some it might not run very well or at all. For some it runs without any issues.

4.70 star(s) 88 Votes