shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I've gotten the max favor scene for Kana but her favor meter is still missing a star, and I can't call out to her at the beach on the weekends, is there a way to edit my save? And which parameter should I edit?

Edit: nvm it seems to have fixed itself?
There's no canon Kana sex in this game, the closest you get seeing her nude at the springs / showers, seeing her tit and hearing her pee.

Now we know her canon deflowering is in Sister Travel. I'm probably going to have to do another playthrough of that at this point. And this time pick Kana / Kodachi to travel with me to get the Sealicide.

• Sad
Reactions: TootinCommon

TootinCommon

Formerly 'garbageboytrashman'
Jun 28, 2020
How do you get the second bathing scene for the other girls in the album? I've gotten the first one for each of them as random events after working at the guild, but I don't know how to trigger the second one (I'm currently in the hot springs arc)

Edit: nvm it seems that they have a chance to trigger after working at the onsen, I was just getting dicked over by RNGesus.

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
How do you get the second bathing scene for the other girls in the album? I've gotten the first one for each of them as random events after working at the guild, but I don't know how to trigger the second one (I'm currently in the hot springs arc)

Edit: nvm it seems that they have a chance to trigger after working at the onsen, I was just getting dicked over by RNGesus.
I don't think they're RNG but you haven't finished the DLC yet. It's like 60 days long.

TootinCommon

Jun 28, 2020
I don't think they're RNG but you haven't finished the DLC yet. It's like 60 days long.
Oh is every day at the onsen scripted? I've noticed certain events being locked in, but I assumed the baths weren't part of them.

Edit: They're definitely RNG, I finished the DLC having only seen Kasumi's bath scene. Thankfully, completing the DLC fills out your gallery automatically.

Last edited:

TootinCommon

Jun 28, 2020
Wow the Yui sex scene is kinda heartbreaking. I'm so sorry your first love is a siscon adventurer :cry:

I'm guessing she doesn't show up in Sister Travel?

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Oh is every day at the onsen scripted? I've noticed certain events being locked in, but I assumed the baths weren't part of them.
Pretty sure. Once you have a bunch of events being scripted so they don't appear out of order, it's more work to then put in an rng system.

Besides, no way to farm the onsen afterwards. The game has a specific end screen, and then a button to go back in time and just endgame live with imouto again.

You should make sure you keep a save at the end of the DLC and never overwrite it. You can't get back to it and there's lore to look at on that specific screen.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
So most events are scripted, but a handful of days are random, which is why maybe you'll get someone's bath scene, or go home after and sniff your Imouto(♪). But, knowing that you cannot actually hit all the random events, Inusuku made the bulk of things that also go in the Album unlock on DLC story completion, rather than requiring you hit them all in-game first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TootinCommon

Jun 28, 2020
The game has a specific end screen, and then a button to go back in time and just endgame live with imouto again.

You should make sure you keep a save at the end of the DLC and never overwrite it. You can't get back to it and there's lore to look at on that specific screen.
Are you referring to the changes to the panties and status screens, with

By the way, in Sister Travel the names are all different and it says that Aidelle/Imouto is a friend of yours instead of your sister. Is this a case of censorship/weird localization, or is that just how the game is?

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
By the way, in Sister Travel the names are all different and it says that Aidelle/Imouto is a friend of yours instead of your sister. Is this a case of censorship/weird localization, or is that just how the game is?
The entirety of Sister Travel is likely going to be largely retconned when it gets remade. This isn't a prequel to the existing Sister Travel game, it's a prequel to the one that hasn't been made yet that's coming out after the imouto life remake.

TootinCommon

Jun 28, 2020
The entirety of Sister Travel is likely going to be largely retconned when it gets remade. This isn't a prequel to the existing Sister Travel game, it's a prequel to the one that hasn't been made yet that's coming out after the imouto life remake.
Are you sure? The ending of the DLC seems to lead directly into the beginning of Sister Travel, what with

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Are you sure? The ending of the DLC seems to lead directly into the beginning of Sister Travel, what with
I didn't say that sister travel isn't connected to it, it obviously is, you're just looking at the wrong sister travel. It's already been confirmed that after imouto life gets remade sister travel is being remade. So the easiest assumption is that any continuity errors currently existing are going to be addressed through retcons in the remake.

TootinCommon

Jun 28, 2020
I didn't say that sister travel isn't connected to it, it obviously is, you're just looking at the wrong sister travel. It's already been confirmed that after imouto life gets remade sister travel is being remade. So the easiest assumption is that any continuity errors currently existing are going to be addressed through retcons in the remake.
Oh sweet, I didn't know they were remaking Sister Travel, I thought Sister Explorer was supposed to be a totally separate game.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Oh sweet, I didn't know they were remaking Sister Travel, I thought Sister Explorer was supposed to be a totally separate game.
I personally haven't heard of Sister Travel getting a remake, but currently there is no connection between the original Sister Travel outside of similar characters designs as much as some people say otherwise. Will they connect them? The DLC points in that direction, but until a remake happens any and all connections are simply head canon. Reusing character designs is not new with Inusuku, the idol girl Melody you meet in Sister Travel has the same exact design as Inusuku's first heroine of the first two Limit Oniichan!? series. She even wearing the same outfit.

As for Sister Explorer, it is as of right now a totally separate game. Hell, it actually predates the first Imouto Life game. Monochrome was started as a side project while Inusuku worked on Sister Explorer but then he really liked the idea and it turned into a full game. After that it was a series of push backs: Fantasy, Monochrome Multilanguage, The AI art game, Fantasy English version, Fantasy DLC, Fantasy DLC English version, Monochrome Encore..... so yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Sister Explorer ends up becoming ST remake because that game is never getting finished.

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I personally haven't heard of Sister Travel getting a remake, but currently there is no connection between the original Sister Travel outside of similar characters designs as much as some people say otherwise. Will they connect them? The DLC points in that direction, but until a remake happens any and all connections are simply head canon. Reusing character designs is not new with Inusuku, the idol girl Melody you meet in Sister Travel has the same exact design as Inusuku's first heroine of the first two Limit Oniichan!? series. She even wearing the same outfit.

As for Sister Explorer, it is as of right now a totally separate game. Hell, it actually predates the first Imouto Life game. Monochrome was started as a side project while Inusuku worked on Sister Explorer but then he really liked the idea and it turned into a full game. After that it was a series of push backs: Fantasy, Monochrome Multilanguage, The AI art game, Fantasy English version, Fantasy DLC, Fantasy DLC English version, Monochrome Encore..... so yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Sister Explorer ends up becoming ST remake because that game is never getting finished.
Yeah, it's entirely possible that he just enjoys making references to his other stuff just for the fun of it. Dude is a memer, even in this game there are references to all sorts of silly internet culture things, so it wouldn't be surprising at all for him to just add his own Imoutoverse references as Easter eggs with no serious intent behind them. There's no way of knowing if he wants to do more with it until he goes and does it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Proloc

Sep 23, 2023
Inusuku posted new progress update on monochrome remake.
He talks that there is clear difference in gameplay and story between sister fantasy and monochrome remake.
Since fantasy has battles and straightforward story Inusuku is trying not to make monochrome remake too bland.
He is thinking about implementing random day/night events to monochrome remake too ( similar to fantasy)
Personally i have high hopes for monochrome remake , since Inusuku said it will be completely different game ( in a good way ) compared to original release.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Are you referring to the changes to the panties and status screens, with
Well you found the hidden stuff. There's also a dream scene that unlocks afterward which has them talking to each other, and the mandrake is in it.

Apparently all the names in Travel if literally translated are names like Medic Girl, Sword Girl, and Support Girl (This one is Aidelle, but I got that from memory I could search my posts for the exact name).

It's probably going to be more of a reboot, because the explorer demo implies it's a sequel to Travel.
1725275857371.png
It has the Travel art style compared to DLC Fantasy (which the demo existed for before DLC was worked on). Or apparently all of the imouto games because I didn't post this for a few hours and missed a bunch of discussion.

Based on said discussion, yeah treat it as a reboot and travel's story being largely ignored until referenced. The first Monster Girl we see in Fantasy's world is the Mandrake which doesn't make sense if Travel's plot was consistent with Fantasy.

Last edited:

Nape3

Aug 20, 2024
I don't wanna belittle the TL work done or anything, but is there a way to bring back the "official" translation? I played a previous version before with the official TL (that clearly had less features) and the translation was not very good, but it made more sense than this in a lot of aspects. Like in this version, half the time you're called brother, and half the time you're called "onii chan", just a weird inconsistency. Then stuff like you pick "bento life" and then it shows "lunchbox life" on the top left, or you pick "part time life" and it shows "rough life" in the top left. And despite "take your dick out" making more sense than "blow on my dick", if you do it and she doesn't like it, she says "it used to be cool"...? What? There's quite a few stuff like this and I just played for an hour or so.

I know it sounds like I'm being rude, but I genuinely appreciate any and all TL work that went into the game, I just prefer the version that makes more sense overall, and wonder if there's a way I can switch over to it.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I don't wanna belittle the TL work done or anything, but is there a way to bring back the "official" translation? I played a previous version before with the official TL (that clearly had less features) and the translation was not very good, but it made more sense than this in a lot of aspects. Like in this version, half the time you're called brother, and half the time you're called "onii chan", just a weird inconsistency. Then stuff like you pick "bento life" and then it shows "lunchbox life" on the top left, or you pick "part time life" and it shows "rough life" in the top left. And despite "take your dick out" making more sense than "blow on my dick", if you do it and she doesn't like it, she says "it used to be cool"...? What? There's quite a few stuff like this and I just played for an hour or so.

I know it sounds like I'm being rude, but I genuinely appreciate any and all TL work that went into the game, I just prefer the version that makes more sense overall, and wonder if there's a way I can switch over to it.
You'd have to do the work of copying over the official translation for the original parts of the game, and then using this translation for the DLC parts. Or wait for Shade to finish off the translation since it's still missing parts due to local election issues taking up lots of his translating time.

Or consider Imouto_prpr's weeby translation. It's pretty consistent. At worst, more accurate to the source material at the expense of being harder to understand for people used to dubs.

Reactions: leastdevotee
4.70 star(s) 89 Votes