Proloc

Sep 23, 2023
Just noticing that there are many non Japanese supporters commenting on Inusuku ci en too.
It seems that Inusuku became somewhat popular overseas.
Somebody asked him about EN version of monochrome remake and he said that he will try to release EN , but right now he can't promise it yet.
Honestly with steam Fantasy sales numbers , i think that Inusuku knows that he can get money with EN releases too.
It just he is not sure that Steam will accept monochrome remake since it has too much more nudity and h content( aka it will be much harder to make non H basic version like Fantasy).

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
It just he is not sure that Steam will accept monochrome remake since it has too much more nudity and h content( aka it will be much harder to make non H basic version like Fantasy).
It's not that monochrome has "too much more nudity and h content", the problem with a steam release is that unlike fantasy which has the guild quests and combat system, monochrome only has the nudity and h content, there won't be any game left to play if you remove it, and if you don't remove it like they did with fantasy then they won't approve it.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Legionai161

Feb 11, 2018
Idk why, but when I start the game up it just starts eating up my computer's memory. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling from two different spots, both start eating memory until all of the memory is being used and my pc bricks up and crashes.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Idk why, but when I start the game up it just starts eating up my computer's memory. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling from two different spots, both start eating memory until all of the memory is being used and my pc bricks up and crashes.
How much memory are we talking about here?

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
This game don't want install only extract .zip >>> play

What spec of you PC sir????

Domana

Jun 2, 2022
Hello, i got some problems here. Can someone help me?

When i press "Let's Continue" it appear notthing. It have random text in top left conner and a box about FFFox mod.

The second pic is when i start the game, it just a image. Don't have any text box. I still can chose those option but no text box about character talking is... bad

ScreenShot_2024_0905_22_55_51.png
ScreenShot_2024_0905_22_58_06.png

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Hello, i got some problems here. Can someone help me?

When i press "Let's Continue" it appear notthing. It have random text in top left conner and a box about FFFox mod.

The second pic is when i start the game, it just a image. Don't have any text box. I still can chose those option but no text box about character talking is... bad

View attachment 4003420
View attachment 4003435
Probably the locale bug that randomly affects some people. Try running the game in Japanese locale using something like and see if that fixes it.

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
Since there are people often asking about how to play the latest version on your Android phone I decided to try and make a semi-complete guide/instruction on how to configure Winlator for Imouto Fantasy. Hopefully helping people by referring to this post later and try to update it if i am not too lazy. I hate writing tbh, but here we go.

UPDATE 07.09.2024:
Removed link to my outdated fork and specified some extra components you should install if using longjuyu2 fork. Roma_B points out that this fork works much better but Helios / Samsung devices still require software mode to work properly. I suggest trying wine v9.2 and box64 v0.31 since those probably work well for most devices.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think this should be all for now. I probably forgot a bunch of things but i will TRY to update this later if needed.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 89 Votes