Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
There are more images in the cosplay set, but if you're using steam you have to download the new R18 patch and run it after installing the Cosplay DLC. Most of it's photoshopped so you aren't missing much.
At this point it's just some girl in a wig (not even the right wig), though I guess it still serves its purpose.

TootinCommon

Formerly 'garbageboytrashman'
Jun 28, 2020
Theres only h-scenes with sister or you can romance other girls too?
Just your sister, mostly. You can have wet dreams about other girls (some of them are about having sex, and they have CGs) and possibly see them while they're bathing, but that's about it. I know you can do some lewd stuff with Kasumi in the post-game, but I don't know if it ever progresses into full-on sex (Edit: It doesn't).

Edit: after looking through the DLC_data folder it seems that I was right. There are a few lewd scenes with some of the other girls, but it never escalates to the point of penetration (outside of the wet dreams).

Last edited:

TootinCommon

Formerly 'garbageboytrashman'
Jun 28, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger these scenes? I went poking around the DLC_data folder and noticed these CGs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm especially confused about how to do doggy in the bathroom

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Just your sister, mostly. You can have wet dreams about other girls (some of them are about having sex, and they have CGs) and possibly see them while they're bathing, but that's about it. I know you can do some lewd stuff with Kasumi in the post-game, but I don't know if it ever progresses into full-on sex (Edit: It doesn't).

Edit: after looking through the DLC_data folder it seems that I was right. There are a few lewd scenes with some of the other girls, but it never escalates to the point of penetration (outside of the wet dreams).
In the DLC you have canon sex with Kasumi, non canon sex with Yui (which could be re-read as inusuku wanted to have you fuck her but wrote himself into a corner) and dream sex with Kana and Yukari

4.70 star(s) 88 Votes