LamiTegner

May 18, 2023
I don't know if/why it might matter but have you tried running it in Japanese locale with locale emulator? Some people have reported other bugs that end up getting resolved by doing that, though I've not seen this specific issue mentioned related to it.
I just put my PC on Japanese locale, and tried running again, nothing changed...

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Sorry for my ignorance, but how do I run the game in "Japanese locale with locale emulator"?
is a tool to help run programs in a different system locale without having to change your whole system over. You could also swap your PC's region entirely to Japanese if you wanted (I've been running JP locale since like 2006...) but using a tool is probably the less intrusive option.

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I just put my PC on Japanese locale, and tried running again, nothing changed...
Saw your update, so scratch the previous suggestion I guess. I'm pretty sure the only config WolfRPG games have is the little Game.ini file that comes with them, shouldn't be anything persistent or shared between them beyond that, so no idea what would be causing an issue across multiple games.

Do you maybe have any third party keyboard/mouse software installed? Like, Logitech, Razer stuff, or so on? Really niche but could be some weird software issue with something else running on the computer.

Reactions: leastdevotee

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Going a bit off-topic,but I came across this translation request thread of a game with Monochrome artstyle and a bit similar premise, Do check/upvote if it catches your interest:geek:

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...nd-h-treatment-crazy-nirin-rj01144753.195760/
How did I miss this!? Aaaah! Thanks!
A translated version is now available on the site BlueFireNick :PogChamp:
https://f95zone.to/threads/nao-is-i...d-her-lewd-treatment-v1-3-crazy-nirin.222903/

Reactions: leastdevotee

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
View attachment 3981006

Help my Status and Panties Libary are missing
20_i.png
Has enough knowledge of the game to know the buttons exist... doesn't think to get beyond day 1 before running here to post...

I am not turning the FAQ into a step-by-step, let me hold your hold through every little thing, idiots guide.
Even if I am sorely tempted to, just to stop people like this posting.

It's_All_So_Tiresome.jpg

Last edited:

FastCuck03

Aug 30, 2024
View attachment 3981080
Has enough knowledge of the game to know the buttons exist... doesn't think to get beyond day 1 before running here to post...

I am not turning the FAQ into a step-by-step, let me hold your hold through every little thing, idiots guide.
Even if I am sorely tempted to, just to stop people like this posting.

View attachment 3981093
no I have played until day 8 but the menu does not appear and I reset the game I thought this was a bug it turns out it is not btw thanks for helping and I apologize if the question has already been asked

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
no I have played until day 8 but the menu does not appear and I reset the game I thought this was a bug it turns out it is not btw thanks for helping and I apologize if the question has already been asked
It's not a bug, you don't see the button until you've the first skill which requires 40? skill points. New Game+ some points in and you can get it pretty early once you're past the tutorial intro bits.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Just to double check, there still isn't a way for imouto to initiate the sex while she's still virgin right? I know eventually she'll ride you cowgirl in the middle of the night after you've fucked enough

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Just to double check, there still isn't a way for imouto to initiate the sex while she's still virgin right? I know eventually she'll ride you cowgirl in the middle of the night after you've fucked enough
I don't think there was in the base game. She'd just masturbate with your dick as a virgin. DLC might have fucked that up due to an oversight but it wouldn't be intended.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I don't think there was in the base game. She'd just masturbate with your dick as a virgin. DLC might have fucked that up due to an oversight but it wouldn't be intended.
Yeah, it doesn't look like she'll go all the way if she's still a virgin, the game skips the roll that randomizes which version of the scene you get if she's still a virgin. Though from personal experience, she can still jump you even if she is not aware that she's been deflowered (as in, you never let her wake up at night when doing your business).

TootinCommon

Formerly 'garbageboytrashman'
Jun 28, 2020
Yeah, it doesn't look like she'll go all the way if she's still a virgin, the game skips the roll that randomizes which version of the scene you get if she's still a virgin. Though from personal experience, she can still jump you even if she is not aware that she's been deflowered (as in, you never let her wake up at night when doing your business).
Is there a way to deflower her without doing anything without her consent? The only way I know of in the base game requires you to molest her in her sleep. I know the FFFox mod adds a chance for her to masturbate at night with high lust, and if you interrupt her she can initiate sex under the right conditions.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Is there a way to deflower her without doing anything without her consent? The only way I know of in the base game requires you to molest her in her sleep. I know the FFFox mod adds a chance for her to masturbate at night with high lust, and if you interrupt her she can initiate sex under the right conditions.
If your stats are high enough she'll happily give you her first time during night crawling. Molest her enough to wake her up (you might even get the wake up button on the left I don't recall if that requires virginity taking) and then read the dialogue as you do things.

4.70 star(s) 88 Votes