AniSisUA

Oct 6, 2023
Lol, I made 2 meals for both of us and twice my sister got sick. Are there any specific days or a chance on any specific day when she gets sick?

I just don't understand, twice in a row when I cook she gets sick xD (9 day...)

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Lol, I made 2 meals for both of us and twice my sister got sick. Are there any specific days or a chance on any specific day when she gets sick?

I just don't understand, twice in a row when I cook she gets sick xD (9 day...)
I thought meals were unrelated. She's constantly losing health, she loses chunks of health per orgasm and gains health when she's tended to.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
sister's health = 80

every she cum = -5

sister's health = 60 = will sick

sister's health = 0 = Bad end = Die
Initially, she will lose 5 health every day, unless she was nursed recently (nursing adds to a counter which persists for 3 days), in which case she will gain 10 instead. After the Great Adventure her health can go up to 120 and she will regain 30 health every day. Many other events can affect health as well. For example, eating a meager meal when out of money loses 10 health, or if she gets upset at you in some circumstances, and visiting the onsen on the weekend recovers a whopping 50 health. Technically she ascends on next interaction if her health falls to 5 or less.

lxlcflxl

Mar 6, 2024
Patiently waiting for updated translation before I finally dive into the DLC. Loved the base game, looking forward to a new playthrough.
Thanks for all your work Shadeishere.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Initially, she will lose 5 health every day, unless she was nursed recently (nursing adds to a counter which persists for 3 days), in which case she will gain 10 instead. After the Great Adventure her health can go up to 120 and she will regain 30 health every day. Many other events can affect health as well. For example, eating a meager meal when out of money loses 10 health, or if she gets upset at you in some circumstances, and visiting the onsen on the weekend recovers a whopping 50 health. Technically she ascends on next interaction if her health falls to 5 or less.
Do orgasms still take away health after the great adventure? Because now I want to see if I can kill my full hp cured sister by fucking her to death.

• Sad
Reactions: seifukulover

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Do orgasms still take away health after the great adventure? Because now I want to see if I can kill my full hp cured sister by fucking her to death.
I haven't tested but I suspect that this becomes impossible following the Great Adventure. The reason for this is not because it changes the reduction from orgasm, but because of the timing for when health is restored and the check for "ascension" is done.

When health drops below 0, the game will generally correct it to 0 in the next frame, so starting a new day I don't think she can have less than 0 health. Following the Great Adventure, she will recover 30 health at the start of the day, so will have at least 30 by the time it gets to evening and it becomes possible to trigger the death event. Even if she is fed a bad meal and loses the 10 health, she would still need to lose another 15 health to get to the 5 health threshold for the death event.

Though thinking about it in practice I think I have coincidentally tested this, as my top single night orgasm count was 25, which should remove more than the maximum amount of health, but she managed to pull through. What a trooper.

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I haven't tested but I suspect that this becomes impossible following the Great Adventure. The reason for this is not because it changes the reduction from orgasm, but because of the timing for when health is restored and the check for "ascension" is done.

When health drops below 0, the game will generally correct it to 0 in the next frame, so starting a new day I don't think she can have less than 0 health. Following the Great Adventure, she will recover 30 health at the start of the day, so will have at least 30 by the time it gets to evening and it becomes possible to trigger the death event. Even if she is fed a bad meal and loses the 10 health, she would still need to lose another 15 health to get to the 5 health threshold for the death event.
She'd still medicine right? I've never tried pushing her as hard as I could post cure before so I've never even gotten her sick since. I should give it a go

Reactions: AniSisUA

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
She'd still medicine right? I've never tried pushing her as hard as I could post cure before so I've never even gotten her sick since. I should give it a go
Yeah, I think the other post is correct that the threshold for illness is 60, which is quite high considering. From a gameplay perspective it's fairly important that she is still able to get sick throughout the game as the Piledriver skill can only be unlocked if she gets sick.

EDIT: Yes 60 is correct, idk why I didn't just test it in-game before posting now that I made a cheat menu, lol.

Klarth Lester

Jan 22, 2021
Good lord... how do you fenaggle getting them both to 100 lust by supper time?

I mean, brother is super easy but sissy always resets her lust every morning, either automatically or by becoming a semen demon at night with her brother.

Any tips?

AniSisUA

Oct 6, 2023
Remind me, is there any way to continue playing after completing the game (i.e., completing the story and getting the ending)? Or does the game just end and I'm thrown to the main menu? :-/

4.70 star(s) 88 Votes