Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
you can generally force spam any number of kisses without her reacting poorly, at least if she's in love/good state. I don't know if there's an interest or trust threshold. she'll make a face and then hearts-image +20 horny stat.
Yeah, kisses have a LOVE mood exclusive version like the shoulder rubs, though the kiss starts at the second skinship action of the night (doesn't have to also be the first), and just like the shoulder rubs you can farm it until you run out of AP/time. The special kiss also gives a couple skill points and raises Onii-chan's mood, so it's a great way to keep him happy, too.

Reactions: leastdevotee

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Holy facking shit ANOTHER update? This will be the 4, maybe 5th time I replay this game now (not that I'm complaining, tbh, the game is peak). However, does anyone know if there will be more updates in the future or if this is the final version? I want to wait and play it all if there is (I heard the developers are working on another title.) Also, is the Firefox mod up to date with this 2.0 version?
Yes. The FFFox Mod has also had many, many updates since then, so enjoy.

Reactions: Sin Goodfellow

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
Are there any way to install this mod on mobile version?
Right now the only way is to play using Winlator (windows emulator for android).

(Try searching this thread and FFFox mod thread, there should be people posting their settings to run game.)

How well it runs depends on your phone hardware. For some it might not run very well or at all. For some it runs without any issues.

TootinCommon

Jun 28, 2020
Theres only h-scenes with sister or you can romance other girls too?
Just your sister, mostly. You can have wet dreams about other girls (some of them are about having sex, and they have CGs) and possibly see them while they're bathing, but that's about it. I know you can do some lewd stuff with Kasumi in the post-game, but I don't know if it ever progresses into full-on sex (Edit: It doesn't). (Second edit: It does?)

Last edited:

TootinCommon

Jun 28, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger these scenes? I went poking around the DLC_data folder and noticed these CGs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm especially confused about how to do doggy in the bathroom

4.70 star(s) 91 Votes