Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Can anyone explain the plot?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know nothing about his other games but it seems that to the extent it's a tie-in, it's also a retcon. Thinking too deeply about it is probably not worth the worry, if Inusuku wants to make more of it in the future, he will.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Ok fellas few questions.

I just finished the big adventure with sis and said I cannot get her pregnant anymore, does this still apply if I have the golden shot?
Speaking of which, it was mentioned that in town there is a clinic to remove it, I have not found such place but instead I can spend 20 skill points to remove it, is that the only way?

If the Big Adventure makes it so its impossible to get sis pregnant regardless then I won't bother, does anyone know?
You'll be missing out on the rest of the game then. You're not supposed to pregante her.

K.Pleb02

Jun 3, 2024
Ok, got the save file after hunting for a bit....

But, the kitchen scene is still yet to be found. ( Tried resetting a bunch of times, make sure to sleep with over 100 lust ( not 120 ) sisters lust is at 74) and chose the sister cooks option but... Nothing. ( Mood is LOVE )
Is my game bugged or something? Please help

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Wait, so what was Aidelle's Japanese name? And of course Kagura games localization strikes again... Why didn't they just leave the transliteration of their Japanese names?
Like was mentioned, they were just like "Medic Girl", or, "Sword Girl". By that token, maybe it was fortunate they didn't come up with a random name for the Imouto in this game?

Reactions: leastdevotee

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Like was mentioned, they were just like "Medic Girl", or, "Sword Girl". By that token, maybe it was fortunate they didn't come up with a random name for the Imouto in this game?
I didn't misunderstand what was said, I mean what was the noun they gave her. She's like the only non0combat role. And by girl, did they just slap -ko at the end of a noun?

Edit: Actually, as memory serves right, didn't Medina actually tell you her real name too in that game anyways?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I didn't misunderstand what was said, I mean what was the noun they gave her. She's like the only non0combat role. And by girl, did they just slap -ko at the end of a noun?
Yeah sorry, I realized I didn't answer the exact question and tried to look it up but it's not in any of the promo materials on lol. But yeah the names are like ソド子 or うた子 (Sword Girl, Song Girl).

Reactions: leastdevotee

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah sorry, I realized I didn't answer the exact question and tried to look it up but it's not in any of the promo materials on lol. But yeah the names are like ソド子 or うた子 (Sword Girl, Song Girl).
No worries. I realized in hindsight that it probably wouldn't be a plot hole anyhow. I don't think they gave the little sis of this game a name. And like I mentioned in the edit, I think Sister Travel addressed that adventurers usually used monikers in the first place, which makes sense considering their profession. That said, there are plot holes, it's just the names aren't necessarily one of them, even if Kagura arbitrarily gave them less generic sounding names.

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
I have mentioned the "custom build of winlator" few times now, and i now have created proper fork of it on github.
I do not have releases with .apk to install there, you would have to build it yourself. But it should be fairly straightforward now that it supports Android Studio directly. You just need to pull changes using "git" and then open that project in Android Studio (ofc you need to install it and stuff like Java + Gradle in the first place) and then click Build -> Generate Apk.

The fork i have basically contains changes from multiple other forks and most importantly has "mouse direct touch" control setting, which allows you to click on screen directly instead of having to "control the mouse". There is also preset for Monochrome Fantasy game i use called "imouto" included.

There is also "beta" branch with wine9.2 and some other changes from fork which imo works much better with a lot of games i tried. Perhaps i will create a releases of main and beta branches to make it more accessible someday on weekend.

So yeah, heres the source of fork:
The readme has more info and short summary of what this fork is about.
(crosspost from FFFox mod thread)
I promised the apk releases and while i have some problems with them (which is why i set them as pre-releases), they are now available.

The good:
- Monochrome Fantasy + DLC works nearly full-speed on years old gaming phone. Much better than the old .apk version of game you may have stumbled upon before. However installing FFFox mod causes severe (60 -> 5fps~) drop in performance. I do not recommend it right now unless you figure a configuration where it performs better somehow.

You will need to learn how to use Winlator for a bit, but basically think of it as Windows emulator and just install game as you would on a PC.
IMPORTANT: Install or copy afterwards games to E: drive in Winlator, its located in a place where phone can much rapidly access and read/write files. D: drive is mapped to your phone Download folder. I just copy installation folders from D: to E: once i have extracted files. For convenience i also included some input presets and "imouto" one should be good for this game.

The issues:
- Android sdk targets version 28 (this causes installation to give warning about potentially harmful app)
- The builds are in "debug" configurations instead of "release" which may in some cases cause performance hits (release configurations fail to launch any containers for some reason, and im too dumb to figure out a fix)

If you are desperate to play this game on Android device, then you can try my builds and report issues by replying to my posts.
I may or may not be able to help, but with more difficult issues i can try to find fixes in other forks and simply pull them into my fork.

NOTE:
The 7.1.1 version is just master build of original version with direct touch mouse support changes from another fork.
The 7.1.2 beta version has some more component and wine changes. Most notably it has both original wine8.0.2 vesion and wine9.2 version to choose from.
(Wine9.2 from my experience works much better with a lot of games.)

Reactions: Fgo_Lindemann

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Wait, so what was Aidelle's Japanese name? And of course Kagura games localization strikes again... Why didn't they just leave the transliteration of their Japanese names?
I'd love to check myself but I don't have access to the untranslated game. I just remember the last discussion about it and now that I know they'd change the names majorly, I can't trust the other dialogue of the game. It sounds like Aidelle was a virgin or at least never fucked you before in Travel.

storkgrim

Apr 7, 2023
Ok, got the save file after hunting for a bit....

But, the kitchen scene is still yet to be found. ( Tried resetting a bunch of times, make sure to sleep with over 100 lust ( not 120 ) sisters lust is at 74) and chose the sister cooks option but... Nothing. ( Mood is LOVE )
Is my game bugged or something? Please help
can you please share this to me? I did almost everything but i cant unlock some scenes with yukari (elf girl) in this dlc. I wonder if you can advice(or completed save file) how to get this scenes
and about kitchen you have to have ~100% lust and let your sister make a dinner

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
No worries. I realized in hindsight that it probably wouldn't be a plot hole anyhow. I don't think they gave the little sis of this game a name. And like I mentioned in the edit, I think Sister Travel addressed that adventurers usually used monikers in the first place, which makes sense considering their profession. That said, there are plot holes, it's just the names aren't necessarily one of them, even if Kagura arbitrarily gave them less generic sounding names.
If you are still curious it is "サポ子" probably "Support Girl". Just looked up on google images until I found it.

Reactions: Ferghus
4.70 star(s) 87 Votes