Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
Neither here nor there, but the picture listing Tracy as your 'faithful wife' while another LOP game featuring another protagonist outright says he slept with her.

Not relevant to anything here, just some trivia I guess
Which of the other games was that in?

whf

Nov 9, 2017
The original had more content. I haven't played it in a while, but I'm pretty sure that you can fuck Lisa at the house in various spots behind Tracy's back. In this version after your first fuck of Lisa it's game over which is annoying... grind all the way there, and oh it's just an ending now and no fun around the house with Lisa.
Was mentioned here before several times. Redux is the base game remade, with no expansion content. They plan to add it later. It has all the content non-expanded original has. All scenes with Lisa were added with the expansion. In original you had 3 weeks to play. If you fucked Lisa, you got the ending, if you had fun with Tracy in LV, you got the ending. It was exactly as it is now, only it was shorter (20 days).

Jul 13, 2018
The original had more content. I haven't played it in a while, but I'm pretty sure that you can fuck Lisa at the house in various spots behind Tracy's back. In this version after your first fuck of Lisa it's game over which is annoying... grind all the way there, and oh it's just an ending now and no fun around the house with Lisa.
by the way how do you even fuck Lisa i have been trying for hours and all i see its same stuff with no progression at all

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Good to see this here, but to be honest I liked the sequel better. Maybe once the expansions are finished...

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
by the way how do you even fuck Lisa i have been trying for hours and all i see its same stuff with no progression at all
you gotta get her points high, then she will come to the house with some shopping trip and you flirt with her and ask to see her dress, but she is like "no come to the clube to see it" then you go to the club and got option to bone Lisa there.

Jul 13, 2018
you gotta get her points high, then she will come to the house with some shopping trip and you flirt with her and ask to see her dress, but she is like "no come to the clube to see it" then you go to the club and got option to bone Lisa there.
i am like using the cheats somebody made but not getting that i am starting to think if the cheats are stopping me from getting that scene

joypinse

May 5, 2018
here is a save with all the scenes
ending 1,2,7,8 still missing

u have to replace the user id in this section with the correct one
easiest way to find it is by lookin with regedit for the correct one

then double click the edited reg file and e voila!

Code:
[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1920407305-2177359011-2494172435-1000\SOFTWARE\Lesson of Passion\Living with temptation 1: Redux]

Fuksara

May 28, 2017
While memories coming back for this game, god it's way too short and so many options could be added. But after getting all the way with Lisa it just ends in meaning no more content.... now to wait for DLC for next year or so.
I do hope they will add much more options in DLC otherwise it's just trying to milk money on nostalgia from one of the best games in their portfolio.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
I would like to know if there is a continuation in the part of the pool where the 2 couples are, they are without bikini and that's it, I would like to know if there is any version where they swap couples, wife with boyfriend of babysitter in pool

asclafit

Apr 26, 2017
Hi Guys!
Looking for a walkthrough... i see this one coming from LWT Wife gonna wilder, of course, is not the same in this version but it helps with mostly of the important scenes of the game, hope can help.

If anyone have a new walkthrough, is welcome.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes