Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Was mentioned here before several times. Redux is the base game remade, with no expansion content. They plan to add it later. It has all the content non-expanded original has. All scenes with Lisa were added with the expansion. In original you had 3 weeks to play. If you fucked Lisa, you got the ending, if you had fun with Tracy in LV, you got the ending. It was exactly as it is now, only it was shorter (20 days).
Seems a horribly cheap way to go about it. Typically re-releases don’t strip content out and try and resell them to you down the line.

KostasKostas

Jan 19, 2018
here is a save with all the scenes
ending 1,2,7,8 still missing

u have to replace the user id in this section with the correct one
easiest way to find it is by lookin with regedit for the correct one

then double click the edited reg file and e voila!

Code:
[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1920407305-2177359011-2494172435-1000\SOFTWARE\Lesson of Passion\Living with temptation 1: Redux]
How to import the save?
When I press File-Import...it gives me an error "Can't import to"location"-Error accessing the registry"

Last edited:

seraphim64

May 22, 2017
Heres my cheat for the game, extract and drop the file in and make a backup of original
"Living with temptation 1 Redux_Data\Managed"

click the "C" button in top left corner
View attachment 1441574

This is the second cheat i made in a unity game so bear in mind im still a noob at it.
I'm getting a blank icon, and when I press it, The menu has no words. Did I do something wrong?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Requested by, phxpoo

i only played for 10 min so help me with the tags
Okay, so here are some from memory of having played the original:

sharing/swinging, thus multiple penetration, and possibly bukkake

Possibly NTR (wife fucks someone else I think, if your points are bad enough).

And I believe there is at least one or two anal scenes.

O and multiple endings (is this a tag?)

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Imo LoP kind of lost track after this one: sequel had no real build up or interesting characters/situations. And Lisa/Tracy threesome was just thrown in at the end, as cheap reward.
It would've been better if they continued where it left: Justin moves with his career, crazy sex parties with nympho Tracy ( cuck ending came out of nowhere), fidelity route/pregnancy, cheating route with Lisa, or Lisa/Tracy ( but you really have to work for it).
All they really had to do is reduce "grind" a bit ( though it was not really that excessive).

Reactions: Sigge

Na4u

Oct 1, 2019

Yep multiple endings is the tag. But i suppose all of this tags avoidable? And what about expansions?

joypinse

May 5, 2018
How to import the save?
When I press File-Import...it gives me an error "Can't import to"location"-Error accessing the registry"
you have to edit this file with an text editor
that user id needs to be changed to yours
you can find your own user id in your registry ...
then you can double click to import it

Reactions: Onatio

Corleone

Sep 14, 2016
The original had more content. I haven't played it in a while, but I'm pretty sure that you can fuck Lisa at the house in various spots behind Tracy's back. In this version after your first fuck of Lisa it's game over which is annoying... grind all the way there, and oh it's just an ending now and no fun around the house with Lisa.
not really, this release is a remake of the very first version of LwT, that ended once you banged Lisa outside of the bar, all those home scenes with her come with WGW expansion, which is planned next ;)

Reactions: Sigge

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Seems a horribly cheap way to go about it. Typically re-releases don’t strip content out and try and resell them to you down the line.
That would be cheap, yeah. But I think they plan to add it into the game for free for owners of Steam version. But not sure about that.

Except endings NTR/Cheating Wife was never part of the game. Hopefully they add it into the game this time. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: KiraJames

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
yeah i know that but i want a single sex scene with sandy.
That's in the expansion. Gotta wait for that to be remade.

LoP is trying to do some weird "Netflix" service for their games. You're not paying for each individual game, but a service to access all games. So in hindsight if you look at it as "Netflix" you're not really paying extra when the expansion comes out. If you don't opt for the service and buy the game individually on Steam, you'll probably have no choice but to buy the expansion DLC when it comes out.

That would be cheap, yeah. But I think they plan to add it into the game for free for owners of Steam version. But not sure about that.
On Steam you have to pay for the Elanor 3 expansion. Most likely the Wife Gone Wilder expansion for this game will be a paid DLC too.

Last edited:

Sabahudin

Dec 11, 2017
What this version really lacks is sex scenes with Lisa. Yes there is one outside the club solo and one with Sandy. But original game offered quite a bit more sex scenes in the house with Lisa after the sex at the club. Here after sex at the club it's no content....

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
What this version really lacks is sex scenes with Lisa. Yes there is one outside the club solo and one with Sandy. But original game offered quite a bit more sex scenes in the house with Lisa after the sex at the club. Here after sex at the club it's no content....
Those scenes with Lisa weren't in the BASE game. Those came in the expansion that they are already remaking.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes