Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Then that sucks.
The silver lining, you'll end up paying less waiting for the Steam release, than paying for their "Netflix" type of service in the long run. If we run down the membership numbers,

1 month = $20 USD
3 month = $40 USD
1 Year = $90 USD

If you pay a 1 month membership to play the base game then cancel. Wait for the Redux version of the expansion, pay another 1 month, you're already down $40. You don't want to gamble on the 3 month membership because you have no idea if the expansion is going to be released within 3 months. And $90 USD for a year if the only game you're looking for is Living with Temptation is a bit much.

The Steam version will probably be the same as Eleanor 3 + expansion. Eleanor base game is $11 + expansion $8 = $19. Or $13 on sale. Living with Temptation base game is also $11.

So $19 or $13 on sale on Steam vs, potentially $40 or more for their "Netflix" service if you only care about this one game.

Jan 21, 2018
here is a save with all the scenes
ending 1,2,7,8 still missing

u have to replace the user id in this section with the correct one
easiest way to find it is by lookin with regedit for the correct one

then double click the edited reg file and e voila!

Code:
[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1920407305-2177359011-2494172435-1000\SOFTWARE\Lesson of Passion\Living with temptation 1: Redux]
Can you explain exactly how to do all the steps with a little more detail for us new-comers?

Reactions: crownclown39

Corleone

Sep 14, 2016
The silver lining, you'll end up paying less waiting for the Steam release, than paying for their "Netflix" type of service in the long run. If we run down the membership numbers,

1 month = $20 USD
3 month = $40 USD
1 Year = $90 USD

If you pay a 1 month membership to play the base game then cancel. Wait for the Redux version of the expansion, pay another 1 month, you're already down $40. You don't want to gamble on the 3 month membership because you have no idea if the expansion is going to be released within 3 months. And $90 USD for a year if the only game you're looking for is Living with Temptation is a bit much.

The Steam version will probably be the same as Eleanor 3 + expansion. Eleanor base game is $11 + expansion $8 = $19. Or $13 on sale. Living with Temptation base game is also $11.

So $19 or $13 on sale on Steam vs, potentially $40 or more for their "Netflix" service if you only care about this one game.
you can pay 10$ for 1 month by purchasing the recurring access and then just cancel it

Jul 13, 2018
Can you explain exactly how to do all the steps with a little more detail for us new-comers?
i was confused too but i got it i will try to explain it it's really easy, just go to regedit and go to
HKEY_USERS in that section search for a file that starts with
S-1-5-21 in my case i had two files starting with that so if you have more than 1 file check which file have the folders
SOFTWARE\Lesson of Passion\Living with temptation 1: Redux when you find that go back to the file that is named S-1-5-21 which have the Living with Temptation file copy the name of the file which will be S-1-5-21 "and some other numbers which differ from user to user" copy that name , go to the key file that you downloaded from here and edit it with any program that opens it for example windows notebook thing or notepad+ and once you open the key file there is a line with HKEY USERS ... replace S-1-5-21 " whatever numbers you have after" replace that with the one you copy in regedit , execute key ( double click it) and voilá

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
yeah i know that but i want a single sex scene with sandy.
TBH the scene with sandy was very short and lead to an istant endgame, worth watching it once but not a "gamechanger". For me, Lisa's missing scenes of the exp tho are really good and worth

izVer16

Sep 25, 2020
i was confused too but i got it i will try to explain it it's really easy, just go to regedit and go to
HKEY_USERS in that section search for a file that starts with
S-1-5-21 in my case i had two files starting with that so if you have more than 1 file check which file have the folders
SOFTWARE\Lesson of Passion\Living with temptation 1: Redux when you find that go back to the file that is named S-1-5-21 which have the Living with Temptation file copy the name of the file which will be S-1-5-21 "and some other numbers which differ from user to user" copy that name , go to the key file that you downloaded from here and edit it with any program that opens it for example windows notebook thing or notepad+ and once you open the key file there is a line with HKEY USERS ... replace S-1-5-21 " whatever numbers you have after" replace that with the one you copy in regedit , execute key ( double click it) and voilá
All you need - replace string that point to specific user so it point to current user: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Lesson of Passion\Living with temptation 1: Redux]

Jazzman345

May 26, 2021
It's pretty basic in terms of gameplay, if you get the mundane things done first.
First of all you only need chores and baby chores to get to 5, and spend less than 500 a week for Tracy to be happy with you. Best ways to do this are at 17h to go to garden and play with Tracy and Baby, then at 19h go to kitchen and cook for Lisa and Tracy.
To get money in game, always go 7500 pages. When you unlock the library, go there to find inspiration, it will result in an extra 250 words a day. The earlier you write the earlier you buy things, including stuff to enhance your style. This is easier in this version, original you had to save up for dress. Go to gym early, grind to 50 early as fitness will be important in some early cutscenes.
Instead of sexperience there's Esteem. You can talk to girls in library to increase esteem, but s far as i've seen so far there's no cutscene that denies you an event because your esteem is too low.
Hope that helps a few pwople.

Reactions: Jumbi

seraphim64

May 22, 2017
All you need - replace string that point to specific user so it point to current user: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Lesson of Passion\Living with temptation 1: Redux]
It says it successfully replaced it when I double clicked it after following your instructions, but in the game, nothing seem to have changed?

izVer16

Sep 25, 2020
It says it successfully replaced it when I double clicked it after following your instructions, but in the game, nothing seem to have changed?
You should be able to see all scenes in gallery and several endings, that's what I noticed when merged that regestry file

seraphim64

May 22, 2017
running game on Mac with windows 8 parallels. I see the homepage when opening, but if I press gallery, start game, or load, it gives me a black screen. Any fixes?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to be grindy, it's the type of game, its structure I mean. At the time it did matter much, but I guess by now it sounds worse.
Extracting then I'll give it a try, I've been waiting for quite some time so, surprise.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
i read there is 12 ending, and another swinger club is this a diffrent version ?? any one

ricardoq

May 13, 2017
Do you guys have slow loading scene problem?
It is almost like game freeze or crashed for minutes and back to process next scene.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes