Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
after that Lisa event progresses normally till you agree no contact agreement and then she comes buy with a dress and then you head to club too have a night of passion
Sorry, that's the part I'm not getting. Everything involving other the towel and other characters actually happens. The thing with the no contact agreement or the dress just never comes up.

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Sorry, that's the part I'm not getting. Everything involving other the towel and other characters actually happens. The thing with the no contact agreement or the dress just never comes up.
No contact agreement conversation occurs after you watch Lisa give Dereck a BJ in Garden and she catches you watching.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
you have to edit this file with an text editor
that user id needs to be changed to yours
you can find your own user id in your registry ...
then you can double click to import it
which one of the files in the registry is my user id? I opened up the shared save in notepad but not sure on which file I am meant to modify

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Any one still got any clue about how to get Ending 2 with this version and Scene Masturbate for Tracey ?
Ok i found the required info for the above scenes from Steam Discussions.

For masturbate for Tracy scene - > Pick the option Show your Manhood at 9pm at the pool 3 times in a row i.e. 3 days in a row.

For Ending 2 - > When the conversation starts with Lisa at the garden for reaching no contact relations, and the sex scene starts, one has to pick all the options except for Ejaculating scene at least once , i.e stroking against all the different parts of Lisa body. To be safe do all options more than twice and then pick Ejaculate on any part of the body and Tracey will Catch you then, thus getting ending 2.

Reactions: Dan5k74

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
si i was following a walthrough that speak of some swinger club and where tracy was supposed to get banged , i replayed 4 times but there is no way to see this Club...was a content cut form previous game? thanks

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So are there any scenes with:

1. Lisa, Tracy and Justin?
2. Lisa, Tracy and Dereck?
3. Lisa and Tracy?
4. Lisa, Sandy and Dereck (or Justin)?

Seems that a great deal of content would be missing if none of the above exist, though I am trying not to sound too critical. This is a far better game than I could ever hope to make.

Reactions: Sigge

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
I'll be truthful, while the game is definitely re-playable, especially with the multiple endings as well as the choices you make can determine the ladies attitude towards you, the only problem I have is the walk-throughs. I noticed 2 different walk-throughs, one starting at day 1 and the other starting at day 5, both seem to be different in their own right but not what I got from playing. Tracy does NOT talk you about the housework on day 5 but instead on day 8. Sandy did NOT come on day 8 at 10:00. There are many other things in this walk-throughs that were completely different that I noticed. The other play-through, you can NOT talk to Tracy about her day at 23:00, and once I noticed that, I figured this was different as well. My conclusion, these walk-thoughs were made out for an older version of the game before it was completed. I would appreciate an updated version of the walk-through that coincides with the completed version of the game. Please and Thank you. P.S. Still a great game with a very good concept of choices though kinda wish the animated parts were a little more extensive than just them going back and forth in a small loop but I still appreciate none the less.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
So are there any scenes with:

1. Lisa, Tracy and Justin?
2. Lisa, Tracy and Dereck?
3. Lisa and Tracy?
4. Lisa, Sandy and Dereck (or Justin)?

Seems that a great deal of content would be missing if none of the above exist, though I am trying not to sound too critical. This is a far better game than I could ever hope to make.
There is none. There is a lack of content in the game. The game looks pretty empty without the expansion pack.

Reactions: mickster101

TD24

Nov 1, 2017
They really shouldn't have released this without the expansion content.

It's kind of an unspoken rule that remasters include previous DLC so breaking it is a bit jarring. Even though they were up front about it, you kind of forget where original content ended and DLC content began.

As it is, to those who played the original with DLC the game feels incomplete/disappointing, and new players you risk alienating due to cut short scenes fixed later e.g. the pool.

I'm sure this'll be fixed when they do release the DLC, but those are my thoughts for right now.

Reactions: crownclown39

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
They really shouldn't have released this without the expansion content.

It's kind of an unspoken rule that remasters include previous DLC so breaking it is a bit jarring. Even though they were up front about it, you kind of forget where original content ended and DLC content began.

As it is, to those who played the original with DLC the game feels incomplete/disappointing, and new players you risk alienating due to cut short scenes fixed later e.g. the pool.

I'm sure this'll be fixed when they do release the DLC, but those are my thoughts for right now.
there are several completely new scenes in this version to compensate for expansion content though. all in all it doesn't feel dissapointing at all for me

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes