Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
As I said some pages before - you need to replace that with [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Lesson of Passion\Living with temptation 1: Redux]
HKEY_CURRENT_USER always point to current user in windows, and is just a link to a place in regestry with that big number as a name
I have no problem getting to the registry, but despite the clear cut instructions, me and the other individual were still confused on what we are trying to rename with the shared key that was uploaded earlier

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
I am be able to reach every sexscene and ending. It´s the remaster of the vanilla game so there is less content than with the expansion "wife gone wilder", but all playable and not able to find any bugs or dead ends, you just need to do the right things but there is already a lot of help how to reach the sexscenes and endings here already so I wont repeat that again, just read the older posts.
M8, i played original 20 times :). So i should know triggers for events - which are not present here. Or changed in a weird way.

Legfan

Aug 13, 2019
I have no problem getting to the registry, but despite the clear cut instructions, me and the other individual were still confused on what we are trying to rename with the shared key that was uploaded earlier
Hey by the .png pic you attached, I think your looking in wrong folder of your registry... try looking in the "HKEY_USER" folder, you'll find the folder with a long number. Such as: "S-1-5-21-2116563865-1618579858-2431947789-1001" in mine.

Copy that entire number to replace the one found in the 'key.reg' (that was extracted from the zip you downloaded) I used notepad. Then save the key.reg file, and click on it to add the save data to your own registry. You be prompted to add it to your own registry. It worked fine for me, you'll see 3 new saves in your game. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Keioshin

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Hey by the .png pic you attached, I think your looking in wrong folder of your registry... try looking in the "HKEY_USER" folder, you'll find the folder with a long number. Such as: "S-1-5-21-2116563865-1618579858-2431947789-1001" in mine.

Copy that entire number to replace the one found in the 'key.reg' (that was extracted from the zip you downloaded) I used notepad. Then save the key.reg file, and click on it to add the save data to your own registry. You be prompted to add it to your own registry. It worked fine for me, you'll see 3 new saves in your game. Hope this helps.
so I did find the correct registry and renamed the reg file that I downloaded to the folder that you pointed out to me. then I tried double-clicking on the renamed reg file but I still get the error for some reason

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017

I did so by renaming the file. I was not sure on what to edit by opening notepad because when doing so, I saved it as the file name, but it saved as a text file. Even when choosing to save as "all files", it did not save as a registry file

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I've seen pictures Sex with Lisa in her room and Kitchen that will be in expansion or i am missing something?

Reactions: Sigge

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I've seen pictures Sex with Lisa in her room and Kitchen that will be in expansion or i am missing something?
In the current version the MC can only peek at Lisa having fun with her verbritor at her room and jerk off while Lisa teases him with a sexy negligee at the kitchen.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

conpeludacha

Jun 17, 2017
The game ends when i fuck Lisa for the first time at the club. Is this intended?? The old game had more gameplay after this, fucking her at the house in different places

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I have played through REDUX a dozen times or so now and I have to say...the original was better. There's less content in this version and I really don't like that you can only bang Lisa once.

TheKid1

Aug 15, 2016
Again, for those of you noting it's shorter, this is a redux of the BASE GAME without the Wife Gone Wilder expansion. You're comparing it to the original WITH WGW

Reactions: wrx21 and reww
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes