Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Interesting that this is the most viewed thread. Nostalgia? Can't be the sex scenes, they didn't age well (I mean the LoP never were SotA in that department). I played a few of LoP's games because the writing was above average compared to other games. The "grinding" (doing the same stuff over and over to improve your stats) is almost always a No-Go for me these days (made me stop playing a Chloe18 game recently).

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
There were released updated version recently at Steam so it would be nice if somebody shared the patch or full game...
1636189308142.png

Reactions: fastgamer1

viewerigo

Nov 28, 2020
The game is great. With the expansion, it will become even better. But there are enough new scenes now.
All scenes in the Sex scenes gallery are open. But there are a few small scenes that are not displayed there. Their texts are in the game code.
Three of them cannot be achieved. Did someone open them? Tell me, please.

1. The Show her your manhood scene ends with Lisa saying "Uh, ok. Weird. Look, I'm just here for a swim, ok?".
But according to the code, there may be a variant with the words "I mean, by "intimate" do you mean something private and negative, like an argument, or do you mean something private and really good, like... say... oral sex. [Giggle]"

2. After the scene of Drink tequila from Tracy's belly, there should be a similar option with Lisa. But I don't find it.
There are the words "But, if we ARE going to break the rules for a second, I saw you do something with Tracy and it's been on my mind ever since. Do you still have some tequila?"

3. In the pool on weekends, Lisa has the option of Beg her to sun tun topless. But she always refuses him. Is it possible to win? =)

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
not even close, just the happy wife ending and the one you get caught messing near the pool. The other seem impossible and I don't know how to edit the saves...

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Always end in Ending 3 (spend too much money to impress Lisa), even though that isn't true at all, I spent 0, didn't even give LISA a gift yet. I tried reloading and replaying multiple times but always end in Ending 3, how to circumvent?

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
how is this game completed? he announced expansion packs... thats a fancy name for update
This really is expansion, like Warcraft 3 expansion (The Frozen Throne). This is original game same as old flash version. Pretty sure they just try to milk more money for expansion, I think.

viewerigo

Nov 28, 2020
Always end in Ending 3 (spend too much money to impress Lisa), even though that isn't true at all, I spent 0, didn't even give LISA a gift yet. I tried reloading and replaying multiple times but always end in Ending 3, how to circumvent?
It is allowed to spend less than $500 per week IN TOTAL FOR ALL TOGETHER.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
It is allowed to spend less than $500 per week IN TOTAL FOR ALL TOGETHER.
that's not true because the first time the game stated my weekly spending was at $40. After reloading and not spending anything (game UI stated $0 weekly spent) I got the same ending, twice. I ended up restarting the entire game and using the linked cheat to fix the endless ending 3 loop. Again: I DID NOT SPEND MONEY THAT WEEK BUT KEPT GETTING ENDING 3. So it's either BUGGED or a different trigger altogether.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes