Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Hey guys i've just completed everything, so i'd like to share with you, but i don't know the save file location. anybody please help me out here

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
It wasn't bad enough to grind so much to get an ending, you have to grind even more if you want to see them all. I haven't and I tried... F this
It was like that in the original flash game, too. This game has a lot of good things but it also needs a lot of QoL improvements that respect the user's time because a lot of the endings shouldn't require users to start over completely since this sort of game doesn't have massive branching paths and instead is a linear progression where your ending just gets determined by yes or no logic switches instead of if then branches.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Who was able to get ending 1?

I've got a hint for this ending somewhere: "Press your luck too far with Lisa and she will leave. Keep your stats low for this one." but I wasn't able to get it. With zero stats and with zero relations with Lisa it's 4 ending even when I'm trying to flirt with Lisa continuously.
keep your state as low as you can and try anger Lisa then you will get the first ending

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
i'm waiting for the expansion. the resux ver already finish 100 percent
"I’ve already started the development and at this moment I’m implementing the original WGW content (with awesome new images and animations) into the game file. It’s going well and in the best scenario I plan to complete this task till the end of this month (and then I need more time to test everything).

YAMYODA is going to finish the rendering process soon – we are only missing scenes between Tracy, Justin and the new character they gonna meet in the weekend cabin. In terms of the WEEKEND SCENES, we got a lot of texts ready but still we’re waiting for more from IKSANABOT. We should receive everything by the end of February."

patience is the key, is not out yet it will be around end of february.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
"I’ve already started the development and at this moment I’m implementing the original WGW content (with awesome new images and animations) into the game file. It’s going well and in the best scenario I plan to complete this task till the end of this month (and then I need more time to test everything).

YAMYODA is going to finish the rendering process soon – we are only missing scenes between Tracy, Justin and the new character they gonna meet in the weekend cabin. In terms of the WEEKEND SCENES, we got a lot of texts ready but still we’re waiting for more from IKSANABOT. We should receive everything by the end of February."

[/QUOT Nice images, thank you. i hope you succeed the project!

Fudako

Nov 4, 2017

Do you have a walktrough?

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Is this game not like the original? I've done two playthroughs and couldn't get Lisa to go to the club till after day 32, and right after the sex scene the game ends.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Laurax33

Apr 28, 2021
How can i play this game on Mac? Pleas help! I was in love with the original game years ago...

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes