Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Zvone

Dec 5, 2016
am I only one that can't get past day 1... it's just stuck on picture with sunset lol ...

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Just saw this caption on the latest blog update:
And TRACY did it again – she loves to see JUSTIN in the cuckold role
This shit better be avoidable otherwise into the trash this expansion goes.

fracar

Sep 24, 2017
I downloaded this version and clicked on the exe. It start on the menu but when I click on play it the screen become bleck and nothing happens. Should I donwload something else? I can hear the music but I have no video
BaasB

Last edited:

Zvone

Dec 5, 2016
really no one else doesn't have a problem with this game after day 1 ? I can't get to day 2 no matter what I do....

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
How game devs thinks of storing save data in the fucking registry is beyond me. Even if you delete this shit there will still be junk in your registry

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

lesson of fun

Apr 26, 2017
How game devs thinks of storing save data in the fucking registry is beyond me. Even if you delete this shit there will still be junk in your registry
I'm not so technically gifted. Do you care to elaborate? And does it have any consequences for your system?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I'm not so technically gifted. Do you care to elaborate? And does it have any consequences for your system?
I'm not incredibly IT wiz but I'm pretty certain you're not supposed to fuck with the registry. Its like the innermost files of your PC that can brick your whole system if they get tampered with in the wrong way.

Most installed programs leave traces in your registry even after you remove them. This can lead to a big buildup of junk in your registry that should not impact performance much, however I can attest that I reinstalled my OS for the first time in 6 years and even though I kept my PC as clean and maintained as possible, I still felt a measurable performance boost after resetting windows(which resets the registry)

So I'm definitely thinking twice about installing and fiddling with program files that involves the registry.

EDIT:
Just for fun, I actually linked my 3D mark before and after I reset windows for the first time in 6 years yesterday. Both systems have almost the same stuff installed and background programs running
1652823784309.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes