Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
What a nice looking game, absolutely blasted to shit by bloated and tedious mechanics. Even the "story" mode is just too much clicking around.

Has anyone's experience been enhanced by having to engage mobile game mechanics? Ever?
I mean never mind the awful responsiveness of the Unity engine, or the random button mapping that comes with each game in it, or the often missing skip function.
Your own stats serve no narrative purpose, it's just tedium.
Instead of the girls attitude towards you being measured by how you behave, it's relegated to an arbitrary brownie point system. Just why?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Gdrive exceed quota, Gofile is overloaded, Pixeldrain is supper slow (2+ hours), Uploadhaven needs a "fishy" manager and still need 2 hours.

This game is seriously hot.

Sabahudin

Dec 11, 2017
Heres my cheat for the game, extract and drop the file in and make a backup of original
"Living with temptation 1 Redux_Data\Managed"

click the "C" button in top left corner
View attachment 1862447

This is the second cheat i made in a unity game so bear in mind im still a noob at it.

Updated: 10.06.22 - time can now be changed

Cheat for Redux: DOWNLOAD
Cheat for Expansion: DOWNLOAD
When I add this, game won't open anymore. Any ideas?

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Heres my cheat for the game, extract and drop the file in and make a backup of original
"Living with temptation 1 Redux_Data\Managed"

click the "C" button in top left corner
View attachment 1862447

This is the second cheat i made in a unity game so bear in mind im still a noob at it.

Updated: 10.06.22 - time can now be changed

Cheat for Redux: DOWNLOAD
Cheat for Expansion (Newest version): DOWNLOAD
Game crashes sadly

Reactions: oyemiperro

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi! Is this "redux" version worth the 7Gig download? I remember playing the old version: Had it´s ups, but also it´s downs. Very grindy and for long parts a snoozefest. Are there new or enhanced endings, because the Club endings had potential they did not fully met? Thanks for your opinions!

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
At this point I think the only reason to go for this game is nostalgia. The graphics feel dated compared to what single-man studios are putting out form Daz these days. The whole time-management gameplay is the same as in 100x other LoP titles.

It's a shame really, LoP was these amazing trailblazers for sexy games but they've barely evolved the last 5 years.

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Waste of time... if I try winning Lisa over, Tracy gets angry, if I try anything with Tracy Lisa doesn't like it, just no, too much boredom

Reactions: Meenapatush

frock

Oct 29, 2019
What is the difference between the (cracked) web version last month and the Steam version today?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Graphics are outdated ( though Tracy&Lisa are still smokingly hot), but it's still their best game to date. Grind isn't really that bad, I think they struck a good balance of challenge/fun.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes