Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Excuse me for this question that have already ask (but a year ago so that's why i ask again :p ) : Are all sharing/ntr/cuckold scenes are avoidable please?

kira0819

May 2, 2017
Extract and overwrite attached file to the "Living with temptation 1 Redux_Data" folder. Also unlocks Game+ features.
not trying to question your contribution but windoe defender flagging the file as trojan is normal?

May 20, 2017
Is it just me or LOP, the one upon a time pioneers of Adult games, are just trying to milk every ounce of cash from the fans in the name of these reduxes instead of focusing on future products and releasing them timely. Been a fan of all these games, played them as well, but these reduxes and expansion packs seem like Lazy work, Quick Money to me.

Its sad to see LOP having become the Rockstar and GTA Online of the adult games.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
not trying to question your contribution but windoe defender flagging the file as trojan is normal?
Not normal but I had something similar with cheat for other LoP game. Recently windows defender is full of false alarms and I'm planning to change AV coz tired of its false alarm bugs. Anyway as far as I know it's not possible to add viruses in Unity .assets files (at least if u don't have a source code for it) so u should be safe... But if u still have doubts then try to check it on .

Reactions: f95zone69

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
I played this back when it originally released...2010? Anyway... Someone got an gallery unlocker or at least walkthrough?
Don't want to unlock everything again...

joypinse

May 5, 2018
so lisa is still my favorite character of all time ;)
how do i unlock the "lisa surprises justin"
"lisa tf under shower" ( i got the scene but the gallery doesnt unlock for it)

Last edited:

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Game obviously need lots of polish. Keep in mind when you cheat your way through OR use new game+ you can hard-lock some scenes out of your game. For example i unlocked bunch of events on my 1st and 2nd day apparently some scenes are triggered by relationship points so you can miss a lot of scenes. Vegas was triggered for me on day 5 so you get the idea.

Some sex scenes have branching choices leading to extra scenes, wrong choice will result in missing those and gallery wont show it until you unlock it through correct options.

Over all nice game with branching choices and plenty of hot scenes. One of the best. Best idea is to wait until it is final version or there is proper gallery unlock.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Awesome74

Mar 22, 2019
Can someone tell me how to install the cheat code :(
Dont know if you have done it but go into

C:\Users\XXXXXXXXXXXX\Downloads\Living_with_Temptation_1_REDUX_Wild_weekends_and_Wife_gone_wilder\Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX\Living with temptation 1 Redux_Data\Managed

or where you extracted the zip file, copy the cheat file into this folder. Thats it.
In the game there i a [C] in the top corner, press it to activate the cheats.

I hope this makes sens, English is not my nativ language :)

HmmHmm1

May 2, 2018
I think you need to start with low fitness, interact few times with her at poolside, then raise fitness
No, eat pizza with her, until a scene says she need to ecersize, couple days later, she will find you, with a volleyball

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes