Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
its an old .reg file from before this dlc it only gives you non dlc scenes
That's fine. I haven't played through this game yet. So if it can still give me the old scenes, can you tell me where to put it? Or does it not work for this version at all?

gears

Aug 27, 2016
That's fine. I haven't played through this game yet. So if it can still give me the old scenes, can you tell me where to put it? Or does it not work for this version at all?
1. Know your windows account User's Security Identifier (SID)
if you don't know it open command prompt and copy the line below into your panel
wmic useraccount get name,sid
you will need to ID for the account you are launching the game from

2. now we need to right click and edit the .reg file (Notepad, Notepad++, VS code)
the third line should look similar to below.
[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-**********-**********-**********-****\SOFTWARE\Lesson of Passion\Living with temptation 1 Redux]
copy your ID in place of the one above.
save the file.

3. double click it and it should ask you if you want to overwrite values, which you do.

I had trouble since I've played the non expanded version before so if when you open the game after you ran the .reg file nothing is unlocked I had to remove the a : from Living with temptation 1 Redux on the same line as we made just edited

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
Hi everybody.
Do you have a walktrough of the new version of the pool scene with Sandy and Lisa im the day 22?
Scene: "Lisa and Sandy pool show"

Thanks a lot :)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone know how to extract all the images and animations? Looking through the asset files majorr portions seem to be missing, unless I overlooked something.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
And I dunno if it's in the game, but really wish Tracy and Lisa would work together. :D

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
Last time I played I got the bad ending one week in where the wife left me for spending too much money on the babysitter even though I spent almost nothing, has that bug been fixed yet?

Last edited:

Lavaglass

Oct 9, 2017
Is anyone else having problems with the program freezing up? This is happening during certain sex scenes, and progression is impossible. Any hints as to how to fix this?

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes