Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
Read the OP. It's all laid out in detail right there for you to see, you just have to do the most absolutely basic task of using your eyes.

Tough, I know!
yeah i get that but new stuff but nothing about story , im more curious about the wife cheat thingy , in old version only one scene at bar

ohyeaho

Jan 2, 2017
Why the fuck is this game 7Gig!? Graphically it's not even that great, and the animation not even good. We have entire fully controllable 3D game, with 3D asset, environmental asset, particle effect, and a enitre open world map that take up less storage then this shit. Is all the asset for this game, all unnecessarily, saved in 4k and above!?

Reactions: supermanz95

joeblack21

Jun 19, 2017
Why the fuck is this game 7Gig!? Graphically it's not even that great, and the animation not even good. We have entire fully controllable 3D game, with 3D asset, environmental asset, particle effect, and a enitre open world map that take up less storage then this shit. Is all the asset for this game, all unnecessarily, saved in 4k and above!?
I think that this is for steam, because for the lesson of passion is 2.50 gb the game

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
A good soul, please, post a full save. I managed to get most scenes, but there is still a few missing.

There are almost 7k renders and all of them are in 4k. I extracted the images and the raw is 36gb.

Reactions: Hieronymous

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
thanks a lot bro but is there any difference between this 6 gb unity version and your html cracked one from the lop thread? better resolution pics or something?
I don't know exactly since I'm not a dev but since my cheat patch for WebGL version worked fine on Steam looks like that my 3.3 web version is exactly same as Steam but last has 4k resolution images. So pros for Steam ver: 4k images, possible more stable (web versions sometimes crashes), easier to run (for example if cmd disabled u can't run WebGL version). Pros for web version: much smaller size, can be played on almost every possible OS (except mobile maybe) but this needs some knowledge.

thesamerski101

Jul 6, 2021
Sorry for noob question but does games like this ever gets compressed? Or is it not possible? 7gb would take 10hours to download for me:ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: L0b0ts
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes