Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
It is allowed to spend less than $500 per week IN TOTAL FOR ALL TOGETHER.
that's not true because the first time the game stated my weekly spending was at $40. After reloading and not spending anything (game UI stated $0 weekly spent) I got the same ending, twice. I ended up restarting the entire game and using the linked cheat to fix the endless ending 3 loop. Again: I DID NOT SPEND MONEY THAT WEEK BUT KEPT GETTING ENDING 3. So it's either BUGGED or a different trigger altogether.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
for the life of me i cant get any action from teh baby sitter
If I recall correctly from playing this way back when, she won't put out until you complete a certain progression part with her at the club/bar. After that she'll get a bit easier to get frisky with, but even then this game was one hell of a cockblock that loved to punish you with bad endings.

But, well, Lisa is hot enough to bother with XD

EDIT: played through quickly, seems club sex is the endgame of the base game.

At home sex and further progression is part of the Wife Gone Wilder expansion that this version of the game doesn't have yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheAdultPlayground

Brawly

Jun 9, 2017
View attachment 1441071

Overview:
Be the perfect husband

Help Tracy with the household chores, take care of your baby, earn money and spoil her with your kindness.
Rediscover the pleasure of sex and have kinky experiences with her.

Fall in love with the nanny
Spend time together, offer her fancy gifts, take advantage of every intimate situation and steal her heart.
Meet her hot friend and flirt with them both. Yield to temptation.

Play with their desire for you
The more attractive you are, the better your chances for getting into their panties.
So work on Justin's statistics, like in a RPG game, to become the hottest guy in town.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-11
Release Date: 2021-10-11
Developer: Lesson of Passion -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:
I downloaded from the mega link, but the application isn't opening. Clicking on Living with temptation 1 Redux, nothing happpens, then. Please Help.

Discreet sin

Jul 18, 2017
has anyone figured out how to open the endings with flash being a dingus and shutting down its browser support?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is this a proper game?
There are few events, and after 36 days, it only lasts on Sundays.
There is no progress, and Lisa has no more events.

I saw three endings, but I don't know what's what.
I think the old version was much better.

I haven't even entered Lisa's room. Just looking at her in the shower is the end.
It's so frustrating.

awesomepossum

Nov 12, 2016
Is this a proper game?

I haven't even entered Lisa's room. Just looking at her in the shower is the end.
It's so frustrating.
All the expansion from the original game is coming soon, LOP claims start of this year so it'll come in the next 2 months hopefully

Fudako

Nov 4, 2017
Is this a proper game?

It's so frustrating.
It's the same for me.
Need a walkthrough.

Kumar77336

Jul 25, 2018
here is a save with all the scenes
ending 1,2,7,8 still missing

u have to replace the user id in this section with the correct one
easiest way to find it is by lookin with regedit for the correct one

then double click the edited reg file and e voila!

Code:
[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1920407305-2177359011-2494172435-1000\SOFTWARE\Lesson of Passion\Living with temptation 1: Redux]
explain i am noob

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Everything about the expansion sounds great, and will make this game "complete", but I really hope there's an option to toggle off the cuckhold shit at the cabin when you don't go with Tracy.

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
It wasn't bad enough to grind so much to get an ending, you have to grind even more if you want to see them all. I haven't and I tried... F this

ssshaman

Feb 2, 2021
Who was able to get ending 1?

I've got a hint for this ending somewhere: "Press your luck too far with Lisa and she will leave. Keep your stats low for this one." but I wasn't able to get it. With zero stats and with zero relations with Lisa it's 4 ending even when I'm trying to flirt with Lisa continuously.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Spoiler: In case there is anyone left who hasn’t got all the endings here they are.
1.) Press your luck too far with Lisa and she will leave. Keep your stats low for this one.
2.) Get caught by Tracy having “no contact” sex with Lisa. Okay to have high stats for both.
3.) Do no chores. Sleep through most days. Easy and quick end. Good one to get first.
4.) Finish the game with no Vegas trip and no sexual encounters with Lisa. Just work and do chores.
5.) Have sex with Lisa at the club and say it was a one-time thing.
6.) Have sex with Lisa at the club and say you want to continue the affair.
7.) Go to club and take Lisa outside but back out before having sex.
8.) Take the Vegas trip with Tracy, have the bukkake event, and do not have sex with Lisa.
i can't meet Lisa at the club. can you tell me the time?

Reactions: Fudako
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes