Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

samfc

Dec 8, 2018
Heres my cheat for the game, extract and drop the file in and make a backup of original
"Living with temptation 1 Redux_Data\Managed"

click the "C" button in top left corner
View attachment 1862447

This is the second cheat i made in a unity game so bear in mind im still a noob at it.

Updated: 10.06.22 - time can now be changed

Newest version: DOWNLOAD
How to replaces the old cheat, I have seen the post of mentioning the old cheat making the new dlc crash. I couldnt start the DLC one.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Think they have done some nice work here in coveting it to ren'py. However, there was more Lisa scenes for the morning bathroom, most of which seemed if memory serves correctly much like the bathroom morning scene with Tracy. Really like the gym add for Lisa, but am wondering why there is not an option to take Tracy to the gym Also think there should be more options for Sandy, IF I remember right in the original there was But they had to be unlock and cam only after the threesome scene, Speaking of which what happened to choice of having sex with Sandy on the hood whie she was kissing Lisa after leaving the clue and turning around after finishing with Lisa.
All in all it was very well put together and Liked it a lot. Sound seamed to be cutting in and out on occasion, but could be my sound system. Would like to have seen that which was discribe above. But maybe in a later update. But thanks for the add.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Think they have done some nice work here in coveting it to ren'py. However, there was more Lisa scenes for the morning bathroom, most of which seemed if memory serves correctly much like the bathroom morning scene with Tracy. Really like the gym add for Lisa, but am wondering why there is not an option to take Tracy to the gym Also think there should be more options for Sandy, IF I remember right in the original there was But they had to be unlock and cam only after the threesome scene, Speaking of which what happened to choice of having sex with Sandy on the hood whie she was kissing Lisa after leaving the clue and turning around after finishing with Lisa.
All in all it was very well put together and Liked it a lot. Sound seamed to be cutting in and out on occasion, but could be my sound system. Would like to have seen that which was discribe above. But maybe in a later update. But thanks for the add.
this game uses unity not ren'py

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Any chance we could get a mega upload ?? as Gdrive is allready at max downloads and the other 3 aint really working

Reactions: Laurax33

FiddlesDD

Oct 17, 2020
Heres my cheat for the game, extract and drop the file in and make a backup of original
"Living with temptation 1 Redux_Data\Managed"

click the "C" button in top left corner
View attachment 1862447

This is the second cheat i made in a unity game so bear in mind im still a noob at it.

Updated: 10.06.22 - time can now be changed

Newest version: DOWNLOAD
the game won't open when I used the .dll file. it looks like the game crashes and just closes the first time I opened it, when I try opening it the next time, it would just flash for a bit and disappear.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Any chance we could get a mega upload ?? as Gdrive is allready at max downloads and the other 3 aint really working
The pixeldrain-link is working (with great speed!). Just tested it. 2 days ago, the gofile-link also worked, since I downloaded it from there then.

Reactions: dioregul

tjcyrus

Mar 18, 2020
when I start the game it goes to the menu, after that when I choose new game or gallery it is on a black screen, which never comes out can anyone help me?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jy1017

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
The pixeldrain-link is working (with great speed!). Just tested it. 2 days ago, the gofile-link also worked, since I downloaded it from there then.
good for you , doesnt really help me does it , since they aint working for me

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
I appreciate that developers expanded the weekend section for both Lisa and Tracy. Still I wish we could have more Sandy.

tolekbanan69

Apr 19, 2021
Which dialogues leeds to sex scene with Dr. Lotta in Swingers Club? Need help urgently!!!

:giggle:
It's bugged since first release (i mean this from few year ago). Not fixed still.
I triggered this scene once, but can not repet it even in gallery menu.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes