Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Larryladouche

Sep 7, 2017
How to unlock weekend scene with the other guy??
You don't go to the cabin for the weekend and Tracy will ask you to wait for her colleague to deliver something, wait until 23:00 go through the dialogue you'll get the option to visit Tracy on Sunday.

For the cuck event you need to sneak up on them, for the threesome you no to tell Tracy it's alright and propose a threesome

fakerpog

Aug 12, 2018
It's bugged since first release (i mean this from few year ago). Not fixed still.
I triggered this scene once, but can not repet it even in gallery menu.
Thank you for your replay! Ah ok thats sad... Do you know how to get to the swinger club scene? I only reached it through the gallery until now.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
replaying this after YEARS, what is the soonest day you can get the no contact agreement? Played through the game a few times to unlock the bonus's and I still haven't gotten it. I found via chat thread that it's tied to the boyfriend bj. But it feels like a random trigger.

UPDATE: Just read the walkthrough blog. Do you seriously not get Lisa content till day 20 or 24? That's alot of wait to progress through that character's content.

Solcom

Sep 15, 2017
How do you get the Daniel cuck scene?

You don't go to the cabin for the weekend and Tracy will ask you to wait for her colleague to deliver something, wait until 23:00 go through the dialogue you'll get the option to visit Tracy on Sunday.

For the cuck event you need to sneak up on them, for the threesome you no to tell Tracy it's alright and propose a threesome

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
So just found this game..

What are some tips (or working guide) you guys can give? Because an hour to brush teeth, damn i'll be wasting all my time doing nothing.

Inaaca

Jul 28, 2018
So apparently if you don't cheat and spend a lot of money on gifts for your wife, your wife will for some reason equate the expenses with cheating and leave you. I bought her three sets of clothes like really now.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes