Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
some1 already tried the new update ?
LWT: Luscious secrets ??

is it worth 20$?
Not Cracked Yet?

leonizer says:

The STEAM version will be released much later. I want to publish complete LUSCIOUS SECRETS there, so both PART 1 we actually have here together with PART 2, which is a work in progress.

most likely, until it gets into steam, it will be difficult to break it...

sassytopia

Feb 5, 2019
leonizer says:

The STEAM version will be released much later. I want to publish complete LUSCIOUS SECRETS there, so both PART 1 we actually have here together with PART 2, which is a work in progress.

most likely, until it gets into steam, it will be difficult to break it...
i see, but what i mean is, is it worth it for 20$? i want to know reviews from ppl that already subscribe

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
So, as this has become LOP's golden goose, the cracks are starting to show. They are rushing images out that are not very good. They love the new Hannah model as you will see in the new story. Lisa gets some bad new images unfortunately. Crumpled skin at joint connections. Skin/nips showing through fabric. Bad fabric designs during sex. Dull lighting. I expect some typos, but images have mainly been strong for years. Slow down and get it right guys. 1674883164289.png 1674883164289.png

Reactions: slastbeast

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Ok i have played this years ago and have lost the train, can someone explain me a little what's going on with this?, Wife gone Wilder was the expansion for the 1st game then what's Luscious Secrets?, another expansion with more scenes?, a different story?

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
How to change resolution in Wife_gone_wilder? Windowed mode is taken all descktop. I am playing on 48 Inch monitor and I don't need image that big .

Last edited:

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Is there anyone who is playing Living With Temptation LUCIOUS SECRETS ver 2.88?
Is it working well?
When I go to a certain location, such as garden or Charlie's room while playing the game, the game goes down.
The music comes out, but the selection window disappears.
Running on Chrome, should I use a different browser?
I have the same issue. Certain locations at certain times seem to lock up the game and require a restart.

Reactions: omocik
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes