Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

marcvs4

Oct 6, 2018
Im pretty sure i played this game on my phone when adobe flash player was still available. now im having a hard time figuring out how to run it on my android phone.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1441071

Overview:
Be the perfect husband

Help Tracy with the household chores, take care of your baby, earn money and spoil her with your kindness.
Rediscover the pleasure of sex and have kinky experiences with her.

Fall in love with the nanny
Spend time together, offer her fancy gifts, take advantage of every intimate situation and steal her heart.
Meet her hot friend and flirt with them both. Yield to temptation.

Play with their desire for you
The more attractive you are, the better your chances for getting into their panties.
So work on Justin's statistics, like in a RPG game, to become the hottest guy in town.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-15
Release Date: 202-10-13
Developer: Lesson of Passion
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

I'd rather the wife do the cheating, and being the MC. I'm just kinky like that. The best of luck with your game.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
This game is what 5 years old or more. I don't remember having animations in it before. Thought it was one of the better Lesson of Passions games though.

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
So do we have luscious secrets in front page? i got no clue which one is which so did select that one that is 7gt

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
"Are you ready to watch your wife being the center of attention in an aroused crowd of horny men, stroking their dicks as they watch her? Will you let her make them cum, or keep her all to yourself?"

I guess some tags are missing...
Oh, yes: NTR and it's subtags (cuckold, netori and netorare) are missing, but there is no netorase subtag scene in the game. The free-and foursome, FFM and MMF, HJ, BJ etc. tags are also missing...but is it so important?...Important IS, that it's one ofthe best game among the f5zone games...:)

Last edited:

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
Did anyone ever figure out the whole black screen on pressing play thing? I couldn't see anything.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Oh, yes: NTR and it's subtags (cuckold, netori and netorare) are missing, but there is no netorase subtag scene in the game. The free-and foursome, FFM and MMF, HJ, BJ etc. tags are also missing...but is it so important?...Important IS, that it's one ofthe best game among the f5zone games...:)

are all those avoidable (never happen) or skipable(happen in the background)

can you shut them mall down via switch in the begining of the game or you manouver around the via choises?

if via choises, how easily they are spotted to completely avoid them? is it a one time option and its gone or you have multiple occurances to deal with them?

and one last question if I may. avoiding all these unwanted( for me) themes, how much content remains? what is the ratio to the above themes and normal game?

thank you for any info
be safe.

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
I got question why cannot i get any sex scances with lisa? i'm playing that 6.5gt version, i'm 32 day and keep trying hit lisa :D and i'm 1045 points with him

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
So do we have luscious secrets in front page? i got no clue which one is which so did select that one that is 7gt
Yeah I'm confused too. I think the one you downloaded, the 7 gb one is the original game with the "Wild weekends and Wife gone wilder" updates, just by looking at the amount of downloads. And the game from the first links does say Luscious Secrets on the main menu, but then why is it only 3.7 gb? Does anyone know what the deal is here?

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes