Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Abbat

Jul 21, 2017
After i did have 2 scence with keiko and after selecting photoshoot that sandy is best i did notice i can have sex him with club but not sure if its that or i just noticed it after that gl i'm still trying find how to have sex lisa lol
there is a good walkthrough with her

secreboe

Oct 8, 2021
Game won't start at all for me. Tried disabling firewall and defender. Previous version is working fine. Anyone have the same issue?

Update: Tried different downloads, still doesn't launch. I have no mods installed just barebone download.

Last edited:

fuyou

Sep 24, 2020
same hire
Game won't start at all for me. Tried disabling firewall and defender. Previous version was working fine. Anyone have the same issue?

Update: Tried different downloads, still doesn't launch. I have no mods installed just barebone download.

bitBuck1228

May 24, 2020
Game won't start at all for me.
Must confirm. Won't start for me neather Main Menu. After hitting "New game", "Load game" or gallery I got nothing but black screen and music playing on background. Tried window mode, full screen, switch from NVidia adapter to Intel HD Graphics, tried to change resolution, options of compatibility with previous Windows systems etc. NOTHING helps. But must admit, just few of us experiancing this issue, so it won't be fixed.
P.S. I have two versions of the game and both of them having the same habit. The rest of my unity games boots just fine.
(Sorry for my English grammar btw. Still learning)

Aug 13, 2016
Must confirm. Won't start for me neather Main Menu. After hitting "New game", "Load game" or gallery I got nothing but black screen and music playing on background. Tried window mode, full screen, switch from NVidia adapter to Intel HD Graphics, tried to change resolution, options of compatibility with previous Windows systems etc. NOTHING helps. But must admit, just few of us experiancing this issue, so it won't be fixed.
P.S. I have two versions of the game and both of them having the same habit. The rest of my unity games boots just fine.
Same here. I'm originally using a Mac, though I am using windows applications just fine with Parallels on a daily basis. This game might be the first case I'm having such an issue - with no error code or something, just a black screen.

Thought it was because I was trying to play it on a VM, though seeing others having the same issue here on this forum make me wonder what the issue might be related to.

Lksnip

Sep 16, 2017
same problem with my windows 11 pc

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
Win11 and everything works just fine wih this game, I got no problem to lounch it.. Meybe you got some missing files?

bitBuck1228

May 24, 2020
Win11 and everything works just fine wih this game, I got no problem to lounch it.. Meybe you got some missing files?
Happy for all of you, guys. As I mention, I have two versions of the same redux. No way problem with a missing files. Tried to remove game from Windows registry, tried to change params in there and all the stuff described earlier. Result is the same. I'm done here until someone finds solution. All ways to fix issues I know were already used by me, but again - happy for the rest of you who had no issues with playing the game.

JoeBlogs

Nov 18, 2017
Can anybody tell me what Ending 5 is in this version (it's different than the plain redux version)
Also anyone figure our how to get the scenes: 1. Masturbarting in front of Hanna (love the spelling) and 2. Hannah offers more than a good haircut.
These are the only scenes left on my list, and I cant seam to trigger them.

Sep 28, 2021
Can anyone telle this vn will be for Android Ports bcs I want to try this game
Anyone make this vn for Android ones
Please tell me

Picknikker

Sep 20, 2017
Can anyone telle this vn will be for Android Ports bcs I want to try this game
Anyone make this vn for Android ones
Please tell me
This is a illegal rip from the steam version.
The developer never did a android version ever before. So asking here for a port is a waste of time.
If you want to play it on android, go to their website. Subscibe and play in a browser.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
bug:
the file starts normaly
but after choosing "start game" "load game" or anything else, the games went black and won't load any gamedata

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
This is a illegal rip from the steam version.
The developer never did a android version ever before. So asking here for a port is a waste of time.
If you want to play it on android, go to their website. Subscibe and play in a browser.
Actually its not a waste of time many people on here are capable of ports unlike LOP who are novices. Using the word illegal makes me wonder why you are a member here?

Reactions: oszapo25

istari

Jun 7, 2017
Happy for all of you, guys. As I mention, I have two versions of the same redux. No way problem with a missing files. Tried to remove game from Windows registry, tried to change params in there and all the stuff described earlier. Result is the same. I'm done here until someone finds solution. All ways to fix issues I know were already used by me, but again - happy for the rest of you who had no issues with playing the game.
I had the same problem, and I realized the game wasn't running because it was auto-blocked by windows. Go to property of the executable, check if at the bottom you see the checkbox to unblock it. I checked it and now game works fine.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes