Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Please, that have nothing to do with my browser or injecting malware. I used IDM download that file from uploadhaven node. That warning star after the download bengin begin and before the process complete. Windows defender warning the IDM temp file if you know how it work. It is the file itself trigger the warning.
OK, let's keep this simple, Part of my company is internet security.

You use a downloader fine, not my choice but fine.

Windows defender is completely useless (in fact in my opinion it is in itself malware. Windows defender should never be turned on unless you can't afford a decent firewall, and there are some decent free ones.

Malware is normally injected by browsers which you (and I have to take you at your word for it), don't use. So if you get a malware / virus message then if it was me I would have tried a different source other than upload haven.

The crux of the matter is I downloaded it using mega and OC tested the file before even unzipping it (7zip) it had absolutely no malware or viruses. You seem unaware that EXE files are either containers of virus/ malware or get infected from the downloading source.

I have given you alternatives that I expected you had used, but if you just downloaded it from one source, I seem to be wasting my time.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Already try to change "Aspect ratio" to "No scaling" but still black screen when click play,load,gallery
Sorry its a really weird one I wish I could help but I am out of ideas.
If you have ever played this before it might be an idea to delete any saves and try again
To delete the saves you have to launch the...... reg edit type it in the search in windows
the Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lesson Of Passion\Living with temptation 1 Redux
and delete that entry the game will start without saves but they may be conflicting other than that I am out of ideas

notcon

Jul 13, 2017

Windows defender is completely useless (in fact in my opinion it is in itself malware. Windows defender should never be turned on unless you can't afford a decent firewall, and there are some decent free ones.

Malware is normally injected by browsers which you (and I have to take you at your word for it), don't use. So if you get a malware / virus message then if it was me I would have tried a different source other than upload haven.

The crux of the matter is I downloaded it using mega and OC tested the file before even unzipping it (7zip) it had absolutely no malware or viruses. You seem unaware that EXE files are either containers of virus/ malware or get infected from the downloading source.

I have given you alternatives that I expected you had used, but if you just downloaded it from one source, I seem to be wasting my time.
Why should I lie about used IDM to download file? In my opinon after windows 7, all windows os is malware, so why bother. I don't use the same machine to do any personal stuff. I can agree with that the upload haven node may had been contaminated, but not at my end. And not only Kaspersky is risk for your computer if you see the problem that way, any cloud based antivirus software the same include Bitdefender. Just use hips, get total control of input/output you should be fine. Or maybe run everything through virtual machine.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021

People with freeware antivirus and downloaders always complain about false positives when it is either the software or person's hardware is already infected, usually false positives and they should stop complaining every time their freeware junk comes up with false positives, they are not heroes.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Why should I lie about used IDM to download file? In my opinon after windows 7, all windows os is malware, so why bother. I don't use the same machine to do any personal stuff. I can agree with that the upload haven node may had been contaminated, but not at my end. And not only Kaspersky is risk for your computer if you see the problem that way, any cloud based antivirus software the same include Bitdefender. Just use hips, get total control of input/output you should be fine. Or maybe run everything through virtual machine.
It's not a thread for non-game discussion, so I apologise to the mods/admin for any of my off-topic discussion.
Thank you notcon for enlightening me all info I had no idea about in my 38 years in computing. :sneaky:

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
This game, which was already good before, has improved a lot with the latest update. The new characters fit in perfectly. The regular characters also have new scenes and all of higher quality. The wife's story is excellent. Lisa has a lot of new things and so does Sandy. It also allows you to replay the most important scenes to discover new solutions. Random scenes appear more often and you no longer miss any. A complete success. They have also dropped from 6Gb to 3Gb, optimizing the game. I decided to play the Steam version and it's going really well.
Good job to the developer team. :)

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
can´t get the "masturbating for Tracy" scene because I can´t show 3x in a row the manhood at the pool because on wednesday it triggers the movie night and on fridays the weekend at the cabin scenes automatically.

Does some was able to get the scene in the latest complete version of the game (with all DLCs) and if so: how to do it?

Shamsiel

May 1, 2017
Seems like getting cuck cabin scene is broken, does anyone know how to trigger it? I've neglected Tracy and let her go alone to cabin at all times, but the scene with Keiko coming during weekend just doesn't trigger. Does it happen another way?

gilma

Jun 27, 2017
fuck looks like i am missing sandy content because i chose other girl. Thought event will repeat

l0lred

Nov 25, 2018
bug:
the file starts normaly
but after choosing "start game" "load game" or anything else, the games went black and won't load any gamedata
Already try to change "Aspect ratio" to "No scaling" but still black screen when click play,load,gallery
Guys its simple problem nothing to do with graphic had same problem in another unity game just move the main game file to c drive for example my current game folder is "C:\Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX" that does the trick it playable again

Reactions: bitBuck1228

Nottstester

Jan 3, 2023
how do you get the scene with Keiko in the club can any one help me
I just went to the club after talking to her in the office about things, music, hobbies etc. , can't remember if it was at the weekend or during the week, & she appeared.

Last edited:

Nottstester

Jan 3, 2023
Pointers please for Luscious Secrets

How to start the Swingers 3 & 4 path
How to engineer the Tracey/Coco meeting.
Lastly Hannah with Justin in the bathroom. She doesn't appear at the pool during the day.

bitBuck1228

May 24, 2020
Guys its simple problem nothing to do with graphic had same problem in another unity game just move the main game file to c drive for example my current game folder is "C:\Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX" that does the trick it playable again
Works for me. Few months ago I had the same issue with black screen. Game was at external hard drive. After I dublicate game to system drive and run it - success. Just in case I removed data with regedit before running the game first time from my C:\ drive. I strongly sure that when few more people confirms that solution works - it should be attached to topic's head post cause that's a common issue for some people trying to run this game at Win10\11.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes