Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Ateler5

Oct 1, 2017
Just added an "Unlock all scenes" button to the cheat mod. It unlocks all scenes and endings.
All I have to do is extract it to the Data folder, right? Doesn't seems to work for me. How do you access it ingame?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
All I have to do is extract it to the Data folder, right? Doesn't seems to work for me. How do you access it ingame?
\Living with temptation 1 Redux_Data\MANAGED
Then press the small "c" top left. Like he told you in the post which you did not read

Reactions: Pida

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
This carries a Trojan Virus, did you know that?
My software noticed it and placed it on quarenteen.
There is no Trojan or any malware in the download. Using an infected browser with malware injected into the browser would be at your end not the download. If the firewall was Kaspersky that would be an issue as it is no longer a safe program to use since the Russian / Ukraine conflict Kaspersky is now the biggest risk to your computer.

Reactions: litri and oszapo25

notcon

Jul 13, 2017
There is no Trojan or any malware in the download. Using an infected browser with malware injected into the browser would be at your end not the download. If the firewall was Kaspersky that would be an issue as it is no longer a safe program to use since the Russian / Ukraine conflict Kaspersky is now the biggest risk to your computer.
That warning from windows ~ 1697839238535.png

Lksnip

Sep 16, 2017
I had the same problem, and I realized the game wasn't running because it was auto-blocked by windows. Go to property of the executable, check if at the bottom you see the checkbox to unblock it. I checked it and now game works fine.
Sorry i don't find unblock checkbox at Properties, but i can play it at my guestOS windows 7 but my mainOS windows 11 still black screen after click new game, load, gallery

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
That warning from windows ~ View attachment 3021546
Yeah, as I explained it's most likely your own browser that is injecting the malware and the EXE triggers it I have checked the files none of them have malware or virus's therefore my conclusion without having access to your computer is that your browser is infected by malware which is common especially if u visit adult sites like we all do. It's just like sex, if you don't wear protection you get unwanted extras. P.s if you only run windows defender which I obviously have disabled as in itself is malware then I suggest you invest in Bitdefender or alike soft wear. (spelling grammer corrections)

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Sorry i don't find unblock checkbox at Properties, but i can play it at my guestOS windows 7 but my mainOS windows 11 still black screen after click new game, load, gallery
I use win 11 have no problems its a unity program so can be
1 Outdated video drivers
2 Overheating Vid Card / Processor
3 Bad monitor connection / cable
4 Poor power saving settings especially on laptops
5 Low end P.C/Device unable to support the poorly written code by LOP

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
It's too bad the game is over. Would have liked Kiko catching Tracy having an affair, dominates and then turns her into a cuckquean. End would be Kiko knocked up and sleeping in the master bedroom with Tracy in the guest room and supporting the family.

Lksnip

Sep 16, 2017
I use win 11 have no problems its a unity program so can be
1 Outdated video drivers
2 Overheating Vid Card / Processor
3 Bad monitor connection / cable
4 Poor power saving settings especially on laptops
5 Low end P.C/Device unable to support the poorly written code by LOP
i think is not those 5 that cause issue at my pc because my mainOS and guestOS in 1 pc, i using hyper v at windows 11 to emulate windows 7 and can play at windows 7, my spec i3-12100F ram 16 GB vga Geforce RTX 2060(newest driver update), av bitdefender and i create exception at game folder but still black screen at windows 11

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
It's pretty cool that they keep building on the game, but I can't help but think they would do well to just give the entire thing an overhaul and remake it with improved models and animations.

DroopyLoving

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone else think the game feels less finished now than it did on it's first release (after WGW) ? I know there's loads more content, but it just feels a bit more empty somehow.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
i think is not those 5 that cause issue at my pc because my mainOS and guestOS in 1 pc, i using hyper v at windows 11 to emulate windows 7 and can play at windows 7, my spec i3-12100F ram 16 GB vga Geforce RTX 2060(newest driver update), av bitdefender and i create exception at game folder but still black screen at windows 11
Try
Nvidia Control Panel. Change "Aspect ratio" to "No scaling" on the Adjust desktop size and position page (with "perform scaling on Display")

Or

If a laptop or CPU based graphics
Intel Control panel and switch the 'Scaling' option from "Maintain Display Scaling" to "Maintain Aspect Ratio"

notcon

Jul 13, 2017
Yeah, as I explained it's most likely your own browser that is injecting the malware and the EXE triggers it I have checked the files none of them have malware or virus's therefore my conclusion without having access to your computer is that your browser is infected by malware which is common especially if u visit adult sites like we all do. It's just like sex, if you don't wear protection you get unwanted extras. P.s if you only run windows defender which I obviously have disabled as in itself is malware then I suggest you invest in Bitdefender or alike soft wear. (spelling grammer corrections)
Please, that have nothing to do with my browser or injecting malware. I used IDM download that file from uploadhaven node. That warning star after the download bengin begin and before the process complete. Windows defender warning the IDM temp file if you know how it work. It is the file itself trigger the warning.

Last edited:

Lksnip

Sep 16, 2017
Try
Nvidia Control Panel. Change "Aspect ratio" to "No scaling" on the Adjust desktop size and position page (with "perform scaling on Display")

Or

If a laptop or CPU based graphics
Intel Control panel and switch the 'Scaling' option from "Maintain Display Scaling" to "Maintain Aspect Ratio"
Already try to change "Aspect ratio" to "No scaling" but still black screen when click play,load,gallery

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes