Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah I'm confused too. I think the one you downloaded, the 7 gb one is the original game with the "Wild weekends and Wife gone wilder" updates, just by looking at the amount of downloads. And the game from the first links does say Luscious Secrets on the main menu, but then why is it only 3.7 gb? Does anyone know what the deal is here?
I assume its because its the steam release thus highly compressed

Reactions: litri and oszapo25

Abbat

Jul 21, 2017
How to have sex with Sandy in a club
Drunk play by the pool with Lisa, threesome in the club with Lisa done

Reactions: oszapo25

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
are all those avoidable (never happen) or skipable(happen in the background)

can you shut them mall down via switch in the begining of the game or you manouver around the via choises?

if via choises, how easily they are spotted to completely avoid them? is it a one time option and its gone or you have multiple occurances to deal with them?

and one last question if I may. avoiding all these unwanted( for me) themes, how much content remains? what is the ratio to the above themes and normal game?

thank you for any info
be safe.
These tag opportunities occur during the game. They are easy to avoid. The skill is more in playing them. The listed tags account for 0-40 percent of the game, depending on the choice.

Ostro

Apr 10, 2019
For the life of me, I can't figure out how to see the Hanna specific scenes nor can I figure out how to see the Sandy specific scenes. Anyone have any info on how to get those scenes or is there anyone that has a completed save that has those scenes unlocked?

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
How to have sex with Sandy in a club
Drunk play by the pool with Lisa, threesome in the club with Lisa done
After i did have 2 scence with keiko and after selecting photoshoot that sandy is best i did notice i can have sex him with club but not sure if its that or i just noticed it after that gl i'm still trying find how to have sex lisa lol

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes