Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

shiama

Feb 23, 2018
Terrible tbh. Great promise but really frustrating to get to any meaningful point, and completely arbitrary. Use the walkthrough or you will waste your time.

Reactions: EZ8lt

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Hope we get the good ol' F95 cheat add-on like back then.

Lesson of Passion game with male protagonist and no ntr tag? Is this even possible? :KEK:
Don't know if I'm trippin because it's been years but I think this game had sharing scenes. Unless they heavily changed it with this redux.

japster

Jul 5, 2017
If you want to use cheats, you can use Cheat Engine. For value type, you want to use double. So far, I've figured out how to edit money.
i've been trying to figure out relations, scanned for all and did some raising and lowering of relations, the values for relationship are a double for the number (so, 15 relationship with double you scan for 15, pretty straightforward) and a 4 byte value that is coupled with the double.

so 15 (double) corresponds with 1076756480 in 4 bytes. thing is if i change these numbers they automatically get changed back, and now i am figuring out if i can find what does that.

ah, now that i am messing around it seems there also is a float involved, i officially am just stumbling in the dark, but i'll keep messing around with this

EDIT : if you are using cheat engine i think the specific moment to do something is when you see tracy + 1 on screen, now only to figure out how to target something so specific

Last edited:

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
it's nice to see this one in unity prior versions of it were in I think swt files where you needed the flashplayer projector to play them or use your browser now the game to get is the upgraded living with temptation 2 I played it on the site very fun and practically doubled in size and content from the original version

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Okay. Now this is nostalgic. I remember the hype for the sequel was off the charts back in the day.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes