Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Present

Jun 13, 2017
Why it's so big, I remember the original one is much smaller in size, (I mean file size of the game)

Arthas28

Nov 11, 2017
oh wow.... IF this one can be downloaded then maybe LWT2 Revelation might be able to be cracked

joypinse

May 5, 2018
if i export that registry key in a file i cant import it on another computer always get an error (windows 10)

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Heres my cheat for the game, extract and drop the file in and make a backup of original
"Living with temptation 1 Redux_Data\Managed"

click the "C" button in top left corner
1654864875582.png

This is the second cheat i made in a unity game so bear in mind im still a noob at it.

Updated: 10.06.22 - time can now be changed

Newest version: DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

Chiniji

Mar 13, 2018
Just so everyone is aware, this is the first version of the game with upgrades. A lot of the scenes we probably all are looking for like Sandy, more Lisa encounters, the swing club, etc. didn't come until the Wife Gone Wilder expansion which they say is in the works.
Ok now I understand, lol

Reactions: seden

Red95

Jun 28, 2018
Spoiler: In case there is anyone left who hasn’t got all the endings here they are.
1.) Press your luck too far with Lisa and she will leave. Keep your stats low for this one.
2.) Get caught by Tracy having “no contact” sex with Lisa. Okay to have high stats for both.
3.) Do no chores. Sleep through most days. Easy and quick end. Good one to get first.
4.) Finish the game with no Vegas trip and no sexual encounters with Lisa. Just work and do chores.
5.) Have sex with Lisa at the club and say it was a one-time thing.
6.) Have sex with Lisa at the club and say you want to continue the affair.
7.) Go to club and take Lisa outside but back out before having sex.
8.) Take the Vegas trip with Tracy, have the bukkake event, and do not have sex with Lisa.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
if i export that registry key in a file i cant import it on another computer always get an error (windows 10)
ok so so u have to edit the exported regfile as the userid has to be changed to the one of the new computer
kinda unusual to save your game into the registry...

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Spoiler: In case there is anyone left who hasn’t got all the endings here they are.
1.) Press your luck too far with Lisa and she will leave. Keep your stats low for this one.
2.) Get caught by Tracy having “no contact” sex with Lisa. Okay to have high stats for both.
3.) Do no chores. Sleep through most days. Easy and quick end. Good one to get first.
4.) Finish the game with no Vegas trip and no sexual encounters with Lisa. Just work and do chores.
5.) Have sex with Lisa at the club and say it was a one-time thing.
6.) Have sex with Lisa at the club and say you want to continue the affair.
7.) Go to club and take Lisa outside but back out before having sex.
8.) Take the Vegas trip with Tracy, have the bukkake event, and do not have sex with Lisa.
How to go vegas trip. My game ending before that.

Edit: I found. If anyone is curious, you should give lingerie.

Last edited:

Hyaenidaemax

Aug 12, 2016
Heres my cheat for the game, extract and drop the file in and make a backup of original
"Living with temptation 1 Redux_Data\Managed"

click the "C" button in top left corner
View attachment 1441574

This is the second cheat i made in a unity game so bear in mind im still a noob at it.
Hate to be a bother but can you please add an option to nullify weekly spendings too?

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes