Flash Completed Living with Temptation 2 [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Xpich

Jun 3, 2022
can someone tell me how to get
Richard Dominating Tracy and Antoinette
I don't know if all of this is needed but I manage by :
- Richard's popularity greater than yours.
- watch Richard piss on Ann and ignore this
- watch Richard fuck your wife to the end
- Poor relationship with Tracy
at the end of the last dinner, tracy will ask you to get her towel outside then you just have to watch the scene trough the windows.

for my part, i'm searching to watch richard fucking lisa and lisa/tracy poker game.

hetjhetj

Nov 23, 2021
I don't know if all of this is needed but I manage by :
- Richard's popularity greater than yours.
- watch Richard piss on Ann and ignore this
- watch Richard fuck your wife to the end
- Poor relationship with Tracy
at the end of the last dinner, tracy will ask you to get her towel outside then you just have to watch the scene trough the windows.

for my part, i'm searching to watch richard fucking lisa and lisa/tracy poker game.
thanks i will trie
where does richard piss on ann

High-_-Tower

GFX Designer
Donor
Sep 27, 2017
SWF player:
PC:
MAC:

Scoop_

Nov 13, 2021
i am trying to get every scene in the game but there one scene that idk how to get it one of the richard had sex with tracy but it different from the one i get this one they notice that i am watching them. any one might know? 1688295116871.png

Reactions: Morganheyas

DroopyLoving

Dec 27, 2017
i am trying to get every scene in the game but there one scene that idk how to get it one of the richard had sex with tracy but it different from the one i get this one they notice that i am watching them. any one might know? View attachment 2739433
It's been a while but basically watch the cameras at every opportunity, ignore Tracey and/or make sure Richard's got more points than you.
Edit - oh and I think you have to choose not to intervene when you see them on the cameras.

mlepnosian

Jun 8, 2022
i am trying to get every scene in the game but there one scene that idk how to get it one of the richard had sex with tracy but it different from the one i get this one they notice that i am watching them. any one might know? View attachment 2739433
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is only available in LwT2:Revelations, not in the OG flash version. You can get from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lesson-o...sson-of-passion-sex-glory-real-love-3d.17373/

Reactions: Scoop_

bbbrandonl

Dec 21, 2019
Hate to comment on such an old post but I've been trying to get the scene "watch: sex with richard" for awhile, I've tried everything I can think of and it's the only one I've never been able to unlock. Can anyone help?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Hate to comment on such an old post but I've been trying to get the scene "watch: sex with richard" for awhile, I've tried everything I can think of and it's the only one I've never been able to unlock. Can anyone help?
Is this with Lisa or Tracey. If for Lisa Richard has to have more points than you and you need to watch the security camera in the living room 3 times (I think it is afternoon)
For Tracey again Richard has to have more points than you. You watch the security camera, just after you return from Ice skating. If successful she sleeps with Richard. If not she slaps him (depending on your POV)

bbbrandonl

Dec 21, 2019
Is this with Lisa or Tracey. If for Lisa Richard has to have more points than you and you need to watch the security camera in the living room 3 times (I think it is afternoon)
For Tracey again Richard has to have more points than you. You watch the security camera, just after you return from Ice skating. If successful she sleeps with Richard. If not she slaps him (depending on your POV)
for lisa, i've done that and it still doesn't trigger the scene. she always slaps him

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
for lisa, i've done that and it still doesn't trigger the scene. she always slaps him
It's been so long since I did it, all I remember is that Richard has to have more points and that you watch the story play out over 3 days. You may have to not be in a relationship with Lisa (or be in a relationship with Lisa) that is all I can remember

bbbrandonl

Dec 21, 2019
It's been so long since I did it, all I remember is that Richard has to have more points and that you watch the story play out over 3 days. You may have to not be in a relationship with Lisa (or be in a relationship with Lisa) that is all I can remember
i appreciate the help. i'll try again, maybe i missed something.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote