RPGM Living with Tsunade [v0.39 Fix] [Bitawastaken]

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
I'll just tell you this: Catering will only work when the ideas are in-line with the dev's vision for the game. (If he even has one lol.)
Otherwise catering will likely result in self-destruction. :whistle::coffee:
My Sister, My Roommate was very disappointing. was a promising game -- potential to be one of the best.

furtwo

Aug 24, 2022
Awesome fucking game, love the animations, reminded me a bit of D-art at times. Also, more groping opportunities would be very good, since the premise of the game is living with tsunade so a focus on her would be nice!

In BT: The Manor (R.I.P) my favorite mechanic is after a certain point you can just go behind the girls and grope them, would be nice to see that here too. Less drugging the lady and more tricking her!

RayBar

May 12, 2020
The preview images on the front pages looks absolutely gorgeous,are there any facestitting/cunnilingus scenes with the Tsunade lady(or any other character)yet?
Thanks.

JolaZZ23

Jul 28, 2021
I'm a bit stuck with the washing machine mission, I already helped Tsunade on Thursday afternoon, but I don't know which bag to put in the washing machine and then the glue. I have no idea, can someone guide me?

anthony9915

Mar 25, 2023
So I worked at Ichiraku and now I can't leave, what do I do?
So the bug is that you can only leave at night and midnight I believe. If you do both Ichiraku and work with hinata. You have to pass time until night or midnight and you can go to the door and walk out.

elitewolf

Apr 4, 2021
I found this game by chance, I wasn't expecting anything and it ended up surprising me. I'll come back in 1 year and see how far it's progressed.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes