Have pregnancy ?

• Yes

Votes: 8,158 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 1,784 17.9%

• Total voters

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I found some time to make an audio mod for this game, it includes Enhancement mod.
As it took me a lot of time and I don't want to lose it if you don't like it, I'm offering it to you in a trial version, which just covers the 1st chapter.
The mod works in 3 ways, by editing the music.rpy file and changing the MusicType value:
0 - no music, just sfx and voices,
1 - royalty free music + sfx and voices,
2 - commercial music + sfx and voices, default.

Mod 1 is mainly for StannyStanny if he wants to integrate it into his game.

If you mind me continuing, I want to read good or bad comments and not just likes or angry ones.

Installation:
Decompress in LivingwithVicky-0.6-pc and overwrite the old files (As usual, old files have their backups provided)

Reactions: john1230 and Cyiek

ebuzz

Nov 27, 2020
I feel 1 update update every 2-3 months is a bit much
The author had a small setback when he lost all his new renders due to a slight keyboard combination snafu. the author tries for monthly updates, keep in mind that most authors have a full time jobs and families and do this as a side gig. A little support encourages authors to continue, complaints discourage authors and usually leads to the abandonment of so many potentially good stories

Evoo190

Oct 28, 2021
I hope that this game will be completed, but I also hope that sex with the mother will happen by mistake, meaning that the son’s penis will accidentally slip into the mother’s pussy.

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes