Have pregnancy ?

• Yes

Votes: 9,717 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 2,122 17.9%

• Total voters

ept

Aug 26, 2022
It's messed up but a lot of women enjoy those sort of power games.
It's not messed up, it's just coyness and flirting. If you know what you're doing you can read the difference between a 'no that means yes' and a 'no that is a no'. But the social movement has to say 'enthusiastic consent only' because there's so many people out there that don't have the ability to pick that distinction. It's really difficult to teach the general public a nuanced new thing - simple concepts only.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onefingersalute

DarkRoyal

Oct 24, 2023
It's not messed up, it's just coyness and flirting. If you know what you're doing you can read the difference between a 'no that means yes' and a 'no that is a no'. But the social movement has to say 'enthusiastic consent only' because there's so many people out there that don't have the ability to pick that distinction. It's really difficult to teach the general public a nuanced new thing - simple concepts only.
When I said it's messed up I was talking from a modern standpoint, in a period where men are taught from an early age that they need to respect women and what a woman says. Where even just looking at a woman in the "wrong" way can get you labelled as potential sex offender.

We are now in a position in modern society where you have some women saying all men are evil and potential offenders who's attentions are unwelcome (Unless they happen to find them attractive) We have other women who thrive on a sexual power play dynamic. For young men who haven't yet developed the skills needed to know when and how to behave the whole situation is a potential minefield.

How many videos do we see where some Gym bunny wearing clothing so provocative it leaves nothing to the imagination, calling guys out for creeping when they even glance in her direction ? Then video's herself exercising, bending stretching and doing everything apart form actively masturbating to get her chosen targets attention.

personally in the current environment I am not surprised that so many young men decide to go their own way.

The MC I would argue isn't a rapist he is just very focused on what he wants and understand that his mother wants it too. But she isn't going to meekly comply with his wishes. He is going to have to actively assist her into giving in to her own desires.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: onefingersalute

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Before the 0.6 update i liked all other updates and their contents.
now this is going other way, mc whoring his family now. I lost interest & quit the game after reading this
"Wait! She just gave me an idea! I wonder if I could convince [vicky_nick] into posing for her own Lonelypage."

Already one member now the main female character.
Now I know what the next and later Updates to be.
Good luck & thanks for the updates so far....

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes