4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Mr. Vncr

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
Cover.jpg

Overview:
You take a role of a teenager who spent most of his life around military bases due to his father's military career.
Now, you are entering the last quarter of your senior year, college will soon be upon you, and your father decided it was time to move back to your hometown. It's the best chance for a permanent school and a real life.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-20
Release Date: 2022-12-20
Developer: Mr.VnCr - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

194bar.jpg 134park.jpg 93park.jpg 31dorm.jpg 249c_home.jpg
lounge12.png Toilet32b.png home36.jpg Shanice room.png

Last edited by a moderator:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
"I can't play a game that has a female that has any sort of interaction with a male of any kind except me"

From me to the dev: just make something you're proud of
I truly hate NTR, but, I agree with you. The dev should make what he wants and not worry about what others want. If people don't like it, they can move on.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
doubt.gif

Well as the others say, it would be good to know more of the planned tags and if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skipable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene ) or forced by plot maybe(?)

EDIT:

By the way dev, you better change something in the ingame description (a patch or maybe let the player select the relationship) about who the milf is, patreon is not friendly with stepcest either.

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, typical creepy pervert teenager MC, goes to school, all girls instantly want him, pervs on "Mom", "Mom" pervs on the MC, etc. The traditional school VN that is always found here. Nothing new.

And everything is forced, cause well... it's a Kinetic Novel. There are no choices whatsoever.

Feels like it was written by a teenager who is writing about what he wishes would happen to him at high school. Only sexual content is kissing all the girls and jerking off at his laptop. Oh and peeping on his "Mom" in the shower and when she masturbates in her room.

Honestly there is much better games that do this exact same setup, as this brings nothing new to the genre. And with it being a kinetic novel, you're just along for the ride. Renders don't stand out, pretty basic and pretty standard models. Lighting isn't that great, writing is clearly translated (non-english speaker), overall it's just pretty amateur and boring (cause it's the same story that's been done a thousand times over).

But eh, maybe someone will enjoy it. Just not for me is all. Thanks regardless for your work, and best of luck with your project. :)

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Don't see an incest or loli tag = *yawn*. At least it's not the 5731st AVN to be set in a college, so there's that at least, but would have been better to be the 45th one to be set in an elementary or middle school.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Not a huge fan of the kinetic novel format, but if that's the way you want to go, go for it. You may want to stop using "u" instead of "you" though, that shit is fucking annoying. You're making a game, not texting someone with the attention span of a goldfish.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes