4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I guess MC CM is the Dev's way of saying "give the MC a name or you'll just have an absurd one". Although it's possibly better than asdf ñlkj which is what I use when I must choose the MC's name, so he will be called that

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
so no ntr or sharing but it's giving me vibes?

what's with aiden and johnny and their roles?

like brenda giving johnny a kiss on the cheek and the girls talking about friends share etc.. I hope the girls are talking about only sharing between them and the mc because it says harem.

I don't share so it got me worried and in the planned tagd it says no sharing or ntr.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
so no ntr or sharing but it's giving me vibes?

what's with aiden and johnny and their roles?

like brenda giving johnny a kiss on the cheek and the girls talking about friends share etc.. I hope the girls are talking about only sharing between them and the mc because it says harem.

I don't share so it got me worried and in the planned tagd it says no sharing or ntr.
The way I saw it Brenda was forced by her friend, after she kisses the MC on the mouth, to kiss Johnny too, so, she chose to kiss him on the cheek. It didn't seem like a big deal to me, FOR NOW... rather than a way to get out of the predicament. But I understand your concern, we harem lovers really don't want more situations like that.;)
(I don't like to share either, so it's best for Johnny to look elsewhere for girls).:cautious:

Besides, the dev already put this in the OP, if he doesn't comply and follow his own bylaws he would be a fake and a liar, so I don't think we have to worry. :LOL:
Never being added tags: NTR, Sharing, Rape, Scat, Swinging, Beastiality, Fisting

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
The way I saw it Aiden was forced by her friend, after she kisses the MC on the mouth, to kiss Johnny too, so, she chose to kiss him on the cheek. It didn't seem like a big deal to me, FOR NOW... rather than a way to get out of the predicament. But I understand your concern, we harem lovers really don't want more situations like that.;)
(I don't like to share either, so it's best for Johnny to look elsewhere for girls).:cautious:

Besides, the dev already put this in the OP, if he doesn't comply and follow his own bylaws he would be a fake and a liar, so I don't think we have to worry. :LOL:
Never being added tags: NTR, Sharing, Rape, Scat, Swinging, Beastiality, Fisting

yea also johnny crushing on brenda is making me worried LOL.

like to many dudes hanging around the girls.

also the talk about "friends with benefits" yea i don't do that either.
wtf do that mean? will she sleep with other people? see this why i don't do friends with benefits.

but aye idk.

even when devs put the tags and promise NO NTR/Sharing etc they always find a way to add ntr or ntr baiting to a game so yea my trust in devs are low.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just started playing this, i don't get why the dev doesn't give the mc the option of which girl he wants to date. Shanice is forced on him, Mia is too, yet Brenda is the girl i would prefer but the dev wants to pair her with Johnny when she clearly takes an interest in the mc. mind you , i have not finished the update yet, so maybe that will change in the future. but yea, i want the mc to hook up with Brenda.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
yea also johnny crushing on brenda is making me worried LOL.

like to many dudes hanging around the girls.

also the talk about "friends with benefits" yea i don't do that either.
wtf do that mean? will she sleep with other people? see this why i don't do friends with benefits.

but aye idk.

even when devs put the tags and promise NO NTR/Sharing etc they always find a way to add ntr or ntr baiting to a game so yea my trust in devs are low.
Well after playing this second update, I see that your concerns were not baseless.
I think there are too many red flags here, apparently like many other devs, he doesn't know what a harem-loving gamer is looking for in a HAREM game. Where it has already been made clear that "there will be NO such sharing content in any of its flavors".
I mean at the moment you are not exclusive with any girl, or anyone's boyfriend, but in these games no one wants dishes half-baked and already started... Well except for NTR lovers, sharing and all that. (I am talking about Brenda)

I probably won't stick around to find out, whether the dev was honest or not.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Well after playing this second update, I see that your concerns were not baseless.
I think there are too many red flags here, apparently like many other devs, he doesn't know what a harem-loving gamer is looking for in a HAREM game. Where it has already been made clear that "there will be NO such sharing content in any of its flavors".
I mean at the moment you are not exclusive with any girl, or anyone's boyfriend, but in these games no one wants dishes half-baked and already started... Well except for NTR lovers, sharing and all that. (I am talking about Brenda)

I probably won't stick around to find out, whether the dev was honest or not.

yea game is giving off bad vibes.

like most of these devs don't know what HAREM players are looking for.

So far this game is giving me some sharing/slut type vibes. Hell one of the girls even said something about "friends share" which idk in what sense she means.

also like you said no one is exclusive. one of the girls talking about friends with benefits which if this is suppose to be a harem why is that a thing?
I personally don't like FWB or non emotional attachments in harems or any game or no exclusive.

Us harem players want the girl for ourselfs and want them to devote themselves to us. I don't get what the dev is trying to go with here. Idk what brenda is to johnny but any man taking out our potential love interest is red flags and this game giving off bad flags and i am usual not wrong with my gut. until the dev respond imma put this on ignore.

dev claim NO NTR or SHARING but the game is giving off those types of vibes smh.

hell another man is in the banner LOL.

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Living Your Life [0.2] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (722 MB/ 161 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr. Vncr

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
yea game is giving off bad vibes.

like most of these devs don't know what HAREM players are looking for.

So far this game is giving me some sharing/slut type vibes. Hell one of the girls even said something about "friends share" which idk in what sense she means.

also like you said no one is exclusive. one of the girls talking about friends with benefits which if this is suppose to be a harem why is that a thing?
I personally don't like FWB or non emotional attachments in harems or any game or no exclusive.

Us harem players want the girl for ourselfs and want them to devote themselves to us. I don't get what the dev is trying to go with here. Idk what brenda is to johnny but any man taking out our potential love interest is red flags and this game giving off bad flags and i am usual not wrong with my gut. until the dev respond imma put this on ignore.

dev claim NO NTR or SHARING but the game is giving off those types of vibes smh.

hell another man is in the banner LOL.
For all those concerned with NTR and Harem; Tags remain unchanged.
The friends with benefits will be more of an excuse for girls to share the same guy, in our case, the MC.
And it will be your choice if you want Harem based on emotional attachments or just occasional sex with some girls.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
As a lover of lovely dark skinned ladies, I'm so happy about this update and even more so, happy that they're front and center instead of like it is in most games where when we find a black love interest, she's almost left for much later in the game. So thanks dev, hope we get a lot more with her in the coming updates.

MonkeyMan1985

Jul 14, 2021
On Android the text box and the text is a little low and you can't really read some of the longer sentences since it's cut off

Mr. Vncr

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
Old saves are not working?
Sorry, were some changes in the first release. Added some routes in girls' interaction.
Ex:
If you don't accept to kiss Shanice in the park, there will be no FWB proposal, and a different dialogue and route added.
Or if you chose not to spy on Lucy, there won't be any dream scene with Lucy and Cynthia.

Reactions: Hentaimancer
Jul 5, 2022
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm having a difficult time even getting 5 minutes into this game. The Engrish is strong here, for sure.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes